Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Horses for Cheltenham 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Santini Gold Cup
    Like SANTINI for the Gold cup, after today. Impressive in defeat.

Comment

MALONE ROAD, ENVOI ALLEN targets?

Comment

Originally posted by Myflutters View Post
        Off the back of that run today I would say Envoi Allen looks like he will stay all day and Ballymore could be the target

Comment

Santini was 33s for the GC briefly according to Twitter.

Malone Road for the Supreme, Envoi for the Ballymore I guess, doubt they'd send Envoi Allen over fences straight away but it would be bloody great if they did!

Comment

Originally posted by Altior View Post
            Santini was 33s for the GC briefly according to Twitter.

Malone Road for the Supreme, Envoi for the Ballymore I guess, doubt they'd send Envoi Allen over fences straight away but it would be bloody great if they did!
            Given the interrupted prep and the longer trip of the Gold Cup, I'd take Santini out of the race today.

Comment

Originally posted by Myflutters View Post

I think Malone Road will be the Ballymore horse and Envoi Allen will not be a Cheltenham Novice Hurdle winner. When Envoi Allen goes chasing he will be but I think he’ll struggle with the Ballymore and they won’t want to slog him in the Bartlett.

Comment

Gordon on ENVOI ALLEN, The plan is to run him in the Champion Bumper. He might not have blown everyone away at the Dublin Racing Festival, but I thought he did as much as he had to do on the day. He’d prefer more of a test than that inside track at Leopardstown on good ground. He’s a horse for the future really. He was bought as a three-mile chaser in the making and that’s what he’ll be, so to be doing what he’s doing in bumpers is amazing really. His owners Mr and Mrs Thompson are keen to have runners at the Cheltenham Festival, so that’s where he goes.

MALONE ROAD, I’ve decided that I’m not going to try to get him back this season. I’ll let him off and have him back in early for next season. He’s a really exciting two-mile chaser in the making and is one to really look forward to.

Comment

Malone Road Supreme
                  Envoi Allen Any Race

That's as bullish as I'd get

Comment

Or

Malone Road and Envoi Allen both to win any race @100/1

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                      Or

Haha, I would back that so quickly, and with such venom, that Slybet had to close down.

Comment

I’ve had 1U on it, was up there pre festival

Comment

I’ve had 1U on it, was up there pre festival
                          Haha, superb!

Comment

Or

Yep, took some myself. MALONE ROAD & ANDY DUFRESNE 100/1 Any race aswell.

Comment

Can’t see 2020 any race specials with Skybet, They been taken down?

Comment

Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
                                Can’t see 2020 any race specials with Skybet, They been taken down?
                                The ENVOI ALLEN has gone now, available pre-champion bumper.

If you look under specials for National Hunt, you'll find the rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X