Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Pertemps Network Final 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
    Been having a play about with Gaul Stats tonight and come up with Cap York and Not Many Left for this; anyone put me off?
    See post 275

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      I feel like I'm seriously going to regret not taking the 50/1 when it was available straight after leopardstown. Got some on at shorter prices, but not enough.

7/1 still tempting you Delsie?
      Fifty to One.

Gee Whizz.
      I don't like missing the prices.

My Pertemps punts at the moment are:
      Walk To Freedom (33/1)
      First Assignment (25/1)
      Notwhatiam (25/1)
      Sire Du Berlais (10/1)

and Blaklion (33/1) who I assume will be money back

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        Fifty to One.

Gee Whizz.
        I don't like missing the prices.

I struggle to get involved properly now I've missed any decent prices, may play him as a saver only or a couple of multi's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
          I feel like I'm seriously going to regret not taking the 50/1 when it was available straight after leopardstown. Got some on at shorter prices, but not enough.

7/1 still tempting you Delsie?
          I am already well and truly on FM at the big prices eachway - but 7/1 is a fair price for those who aren't. At that price he's the win bet of the week imo

Comment

• Go on then why is Sire Du Berlais a certainty? Baring in mind he’s never won a race since leaving France

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
              Go on then why is Sire Du Berlais a certainty? Baring in mind he’s never won a race since leaving France
              The plan for this race was scuppered by a stablemate last year. They have sneaked him in using the right qualifier and as a result he hasn't been given a bad mark. Also he's the one Elliot horse that he's not tipping up at every Preview Night. Massive stable confidence. Could go off 9/4

Comment

• Originally posted by delsie777 View Post
                The plan for this race was scuppered by a stablemate last year. They have sneaked him in using the right qualifier and as a result he hasn't been given a bad mark. Also he's the one Elliot horse that he's not tipping up at every Preview Night. Massive stable confidence. Could go off 9/4
                Sounds right. If DW is the monster many now believe 2lbs to Glenloe was feck all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                  Not many left goes for the coral cup as far as im aware.
                  Are you sure about that Scooby? Why would they bring him over to Huntingdon to qualify and then run in him in the Coral Cup?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
                    Are you sure about that Scooby? Why would they bring him over to Huntingdon to qualify and then run in him in the Coral Cup?
                    Harrington and Robbie power have both said it. Very recently.
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by delsie777 View Post
                      Not designed to put you off but … Sire De Berlais is a stone cold certainty in this. Could go off very short indeed.
                      ?????????????? Good luck with SDB.

Don't think Not Many Left runs here sadly, the trainer states he goes Coral Cup. After the weights they may well revert back to this race???

For what its worth my 3 are as follows:

Thermistocles 50s,40s,25s (my ew nap of the festival. Ive waited for this to get in from the moment it qualified in3rd)
                      Walk To Freedom 25s (less happy with his mark)
                      Culture De Sivola 37s, 25s

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
                        Very strange indeed. NML was one of my bets for this race, so very surprised you'd bring him over for a qualifier and then run him in a Coral Cup?? Just maybe they know how good WTF is in comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                          Very strange indeed. NML was one of my bets for this race, so very surprised you'd bring him over for a qualifier and then run him in a Coral Cup?? Just maybe they know how good WTF is in comparison.
                          She's only bringing about eight horses, so she looks like she just wants to split them up.
                          WTF and NML.
                          Walk to freedom getting more mentions in preview nights though.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                            ?????????????? Good luck with SDB.

Don't think Not Many Left runs here sadly, the trainer states he goes Coral Cup. After the weights they may well revert back to this race???

For what its worth my 3 are as follows:

Thermistocles 50s,40s,25s (my ew nap of the festival. Ive waited for this to get in from the moment it qualified in3rd)
                            Walk To Freedom 25s (less happy with his mark)
                            Culture De Sivola 37s, 25s
                            and Satoshi

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              and Satoshi
                              cashed out ages ago

Comment

• Kev,
                                Put your 3 up. You've only got to take 1 out, and I'm sure it won't be the fav.
                                £20 for Gault's charity if you fancy.......

Comment

Working...
                                X