Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Thursday FJ yankee - owner Middle_of_March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday FJ yankee - owner Middle_of_March

Deadline for final yankee selection Sunday 11 March.
    Get discussing....
    Last edited by Istabraq; 18 February 2018, 04:34 PM.

Hardest day....

When are the final selections Ista... pop that info down so everyone knows when we have to put our cases forward by...

Comment

We said Sunday 11 March, I'll amend each thread

Comment

Supasundae
        UDS

Both very backable

Comment

The Worlds End is still a decent price for an acca

Comment

I wonder if anyone will make a case for Callet Mad?

I can't believe I'm saying this... but Fox Norton in the Ryanair... (or UDS) 100% based on whatever the ground is likely to be when we make the decision on Sunday 11th!

Comment

Assuming we’re going each way on these then L’Ami Serge looks almost nailed on for a place. Bound to come there cruising and then get outbattled!! Still, at 12/1, it’s like having a 3/1 winner!

Comment

Would like to put Louis Vac Pouch forward for the Pertemps, the price has gone but has been well back the last few weeks for this and I think this horse has been laid out for this race as they have not ran him since Nov, likes G /GS and soft ground so should get one of them , won his qualifier really well and had beer goggles behind by 10L who went on to win a G2 next time out.. Plus he had Holly Bush Henry behind and he has come out a number of times and won twice and a second, so the form stacks up well.

Hopefully its an each way yankee

Ps

Thursday is a better day as I will be collecting my winning from Samcro, CoC and I will say it quietly min..

So I will have funds for anther bet
                Last edited by Sirbetalot; 18 February 2018, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrison Savannah View Post
                  The Worlds End is still a decent price for an acca
                  I've backed this one, overpriced for reverting to handicap company, was touted for the RSA not long ago

Comment

Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
                    Would like to put Louis Vac Pouch forward for the Pertemps, the price has gone but has been well back the last few weeks for this and I think this horse has been laid out for this race as they have not ran him since Nov, likes G /GS and soft ground so should get one of them , won his qualifier really well and had beer goggles behind by 10L who went on to win a G2 next time out.. Plus he had Holly Bush Henry behind and he has come out a number of times and won twice and a second, so the form stacks up well.

Hopefully its an each way yankee

Ps

Thursday is a better day as I will be collecting my winning from Samcro, CoC and I will say it quietly min..

So I will have funds for anther bet
                    I second Louis Vac pouch

Comment

Originally posted by Viking Flagship View Post
                      Assuming we’re going each way on these then L’Ami Serge looks almost nailed on for a place. Bound to come there cruising and then get outbattled!! Still, at 12/1, it’s like having a 3/1 winner!
                      I’d very much agree with this. Hie has the most value of anything in the race. I have a real feeling the New course on good ground will give him the chance to get past Sam Spinnerdue to the long run from the bend. He got touched off in the County last year against Arctic Fire and was gaining in the closing yards over a distance far too short and against an elite horse. Again he closed well in the Supreme after being terribly hampered to come 4th, over a distance too short and beaten only by very elite horses. Ran very well in the RSA looking the winner jumping 2 out. He has the course form, has been in good form this season and will like the better ground.

At the price I think he should be a certain choice for this.

Comment

I’d agree on L’ami. Open race and good festival form... 4th, 3rd and a 2nd...
                        Great value and big enough to play EW if that is the call for Thursday

Comment

Oooh what an honour. On my first year on here. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking Flagship View Post
                            Do I decide if it’s each way or win?

If it’s each way, L’Ami serge is a cracking bet imo.

Comment

1:30 - The JLT Novices’ Chase
                              2:10 - The Pertemps Network Final (A Handicap Hurdle Race)
                              2:50 - The Ryanair Steeple Chase
                              3:30 - The Sun Bets Stayers' Hurdle
                              4:10 - The Brown Advisory & Merriebelle Stable Plate (A Handicap Steeple Chase)
                              4:50 - The Trull House Stud Mares Novices’ Hurdle
                              5:30 - The Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup Handicap Steeple Chase

Comment

Working...
                              X