Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Tuesday FJ yankee - owner robith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Viking Flagship View Post
    On a day where we might have to get adventurous against the hot-pots I’d make the case for John Constable in w/o BVD market at 20/1. Been trained for 1 thing all year, comes good in the spring, and behind BVD it’s all up for grabs.
    If its an E/W yankee I a second this at 50/1 with most bookies..

Comment

Monbeg Notorious - N.H.Chase @ 10-1 ?.

Comment

What date are weights out? Entries this week isn't it for handicaps? There was a good festival media pack floating around last year which was useful but don't seem to be able to locate it for this year as of yet. Good if you looking for one for the Yankee

Comment

On a day where we might have to get adventurous against the hot-pots I’d make the case for John Constable in w/o BVD market at 20/1. Been trained for 1 thing all year, comes good in the spring, and behind BVD it’s all up for grabs.
          Have to be careful with the "betting without" markets as not everybody will have access to the market...

Comment

Originally posted by BrensTrickyReds View Post
            What date are weights out? Entries this week isn't it for handicaps? There was a good festival media pack floating around last year which was useful but don't seem to be able to locate it for this year as of yet. Good if you looking for one for the Yankee
            Last year the media pack was issued 1 March, it's posted on the Cheltenham website.
            I could be wrong but I think it will be 28th Feb this year

Comment

Originally posted by BrensTrickyReds View Post
              @racesnewsservice on Twitter will have links to the packs

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                Last year the media pack was issued 1 March, it's posted on the Cheltenham website.
                I could be wrong but I think it will be 28th Feb this year
                Thanks Ista. After a quick scan there I see pack 8 is out now with the entries for the championship races.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrison Savannah View Post
                  Wouldn’t have Footpad personally, think PM will reverse the form come Cheltenham.
                  I think PM will do that too

Comment

Tough day, as there are a few shorties running on the Tuesday.

Do think, from a e/way perspective you would need to be looking at the Ultima, NH Chase & Close Brothers Handicap, so I'll chuck some into the middle for these races:

Ultima - Gold Present, Singlefarmpayment or Beware The Bear.

NH Chase - Jury Duty, Fagan or Elegant Escape.

Close Brothers - Rather Be & Barney Dwan (but both unlikely to get in now), Drumcliff or Divine Spear.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                      Tough day, as there are a few shorties running on the Tuesday.

Do think, from a e/way perspective you would need to be looking at the Ultima, NH Chase & Close Brothers Handicap, so I'll chuck some into the middle for these races:

Ultima - Gold Present, Singlefarmpayment or Beware The Bear.

NH Chase - Jury Duty, Fagan or Elegant Escape.

Close Brothers - Rather Be & Barney Dwan (but both unlikely to get in now), Drumcliff or Divine Spear.
                      Both off 143 so are almost certain to get in. Fergal O'Brien singing Barney Dwan's praises today and says this is the target.

Comment

Both off 143 so are almost certain to get in. Fergal O'Brien singing Barney Dwan's praises today and says this is the target.
                        I think they'll get revised marks. Rather Be only won last Friday so think he'll be higher than his current rating of 143.

Barney Dwan won off 145 LTO, but on BHA website says he is 143, surely wasn't dropped for winning?

Comment

I think they'll get revised marks. Rather Be only won last Friday so think he'll be higher than his current rating of 143.

Barney Dwan won off 145 LTO, but on BHA website says he is 143, surely wasn't dropped for winning?
                          Yes sorry had missed that Rather Be ran on Friday. Barney Dwan is definitely on 143 though - very lenient of the handicapper to drop him but the race fell apart and in the end all he achieved was beating 132 and 110 rated rivals by a few lengths.

Comment

Barney Dwan did get dropped 2lb after winning lto.

Comment

Jers girl
                              10/1 nrnb bog in the Without Apple's jade market
                              Mares hurdle.

Excellent value imo. Effectively 4 places for ew.
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

E/W Yankee

Summerville Boy 16/1 (Supreme)
                                Brain Power 16/1 (Arkle)
                                Verdana Blue 33/1 (w/o Buveur Dair - Champion)
                                Mister Whittaker 20/1 (Close Brothers)

Comment

Working...
                                X