Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2019 Ante-Post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who buy it, One Jump Ahead is available to buy on Mark Howard's website today. Probably the best £10 I'll be spending this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      For those who buy it, One Jump Ahead is available to buy on Mark Howard's website today. Probably the best £10 I'll be spending this month.
      Ordered!

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        For those who buy it, One Jump Ahead is available to buy on Mark Howard's website today. Probably the best £10 I'll be spending this month.
        Cheers. For every Apple's Shakira they'll be a Stay Humble

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
          Snared another free bet off Sky yesterday and invested in a Penhill/Santini ew double, 7/1 and 10/1, wil probably look to press this too....
          I've got them both singled up and doubled with others, need to get them together, cheers for reminding me!!

Comment

• Does anyone have an idea of the record of horses injured during the previous season, to then win at the following festival?

Comment

• William Hill have added TIGER ROLL in the Cross Country to their Cheltz ante post list and he is 5/1.
              Going to have a few quid on asap.

Comment

• Originally posted by PitLad View Post
                William Hill have added TIGER ROLL in the Cross Country to their Cheltz ante post list and he is 5/1.
                Going to have a few quid on asap.
                Disappointing that Betfair haven’t priced this up yet. Had it up in the middle of summer last year (if not earlier).

Comment

• According to the Betfair Forum Cross Country antepost will be created in Novemember

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                    Does anyone have an idea of the record of horses injured during the previous season, to then win at the following festival?
                    Good question that, and one I’m sure members with a little more time on their hands will answer....

Comment

• My mate just requested Samcro (CH), Altior (QM) and Laurina (any) and it was priced at 33s. Wasn't expecting it to be that big a price

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                        My mate just requested Samcro (CH), Altior (QM) and Laurina (any) and it was priced at 33s. Wasn't expecting it to be that big a price
                        That would make Samcro (CH) about 4/1 I think, so whilst it seems big it’s probably about right

Comment

My mate just requested Samcro (CH), Altior (QM) and Laurina (any) and it was priced at 33s. Wasn't expecting it to be that big a price
                          I think you'd be mental to take 4/1 about a horse that isn't fav for a race this far out.

I would find it pretty hard to justify a single bet on a fav at 4/1 at this stage (before the season) so 4/1 for Samcro who is (justifiably not fav) is not something to start getting giddy over and forcing into your ante post portfolio IMO at this stage

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            I think you'd be mental to take 4/1 about a horse that isn't fav for a race this far out.

I would find it pretty hard to justify a single bet on a fav at 4/1 at this stage (before the season) so 4/1 for Samcro who is (justifiably not fav) is not something to start getting giddy over and forcing into your ante post portfolio IMO at this stage
                            I'm not that tempted into the price myself. I just read your CH thread post and I do share a similar opinion. It just seemed big at face value

Comment

I'm not that tempted into the price myself. I just read your CH thread post and I do share a similar opinion. It just seemed big at face value
                              Haha, to be fair that is a little tongie in cheek, as I do like him.... but it is still September and it's good to provoke some opinions this far out

Comment

• Samcro

Elliott told At The Races: “There’s no decision made yet, to be honest. I’ll have to talk to Michael and Eddie (O’Leary) over the next couple of weeks and make a decision on what we’re going to do.

“I like to start a lot of my horses off up in Down Royal, ground permitting, and that’s where he’ll start off, over hurdles or fences.”

Comment

Working...
                                X