Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2019 Ante-Post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol i had it in my head he was a supreme horse, my bad.

Comment

• 2295/1 Trixie with sky
      If The Cap Fits
      Penhill
      Presenting Percy

Treble @ 2379/1 with coral

Comment

• Anyone heard anything about where Portrush Ted is being aimed?

Comment

• Lil Rockerfella confirmed chasing

RSA OR JLT would be the question

Comment

• Was there talk after the race yesterday that Clarcam is going to follow the COC and Tiger Roll route? Cross country/national

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
              Lil Rockerfella confirmed chasing

RSA probably but I'd not expect him to improve as a chaser. He's a decent horse but not good enough to win a festival race. What do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                Was there talk after the race yesterday that Clarcam is going to follow the COC and Tiger Roll route? Cross country/national
                I think they'd said they considered that for him before letting him take his chance ... not sure of anything after

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                  Lil Rockerfella confirmed chasing

I'd be guessing RSA he's for sure a longer distance stayer. Have to say I agree with Kev too, I'm not sure I can see him improving hugely over fences, especially when you look at the other horses that are likely to be going to the RSA.

Comment

• Lucky 15 @ 8239/1 with coral

Samcro 5/2 (Any race)
                    If The Cap Fits 33/1 (Champion Hurdle)
                    Penhill 9/1 (Stayers Hurdle)
                    Presenting Percy 6/1 (Gold Cup)

Comment

• Lads when does mark Howard’s one jump ahead usually come out.. looking forward to reading it this year..

Comment

• Should be start of September

Comment

• As admirable as the horse is i'll be 100% opposing Lil Rockerfeller over fences and bar something extraordinary, even if he were to win a couple of novice races I just couldn't have him on my mind in the Spring. Coming into last season he was 25/1 for a repeat bid at the Stayers and that did appeal as he only just lost in 2016 and was still unexposed at the trip but a full season geared around that race and trip ended up well beaten in all his 3 mile runs.

He's had 4 seasons over hurdles and 33 runs in total. Despite only being 7 he's a horse who's found his ceiling and unfortunately he now finds himself too high for handicaps yet not quite top class to compete in the best races. Looks more like a throw of the dice and hope for the best with few other options rather than it being a natural progression or that that will improve him

Comment

• L.15 - Corals. - IfTheCapFits - ch hdl - 33-1.
                            - Santini - rsa chs - 12-1.
                            - Penhill - styrs hdl - 9-1.
                            - Pres. Percy - gold cup - 6-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                              L.15 - Corals. - IfTheCapFits - ch hdl - 33-1.
                              - Santini - rsa chs - 12-1.
                              - Penhill - styrs hdl - 9-1.
                              - Pres. Percy - gold cup - 6-1.
                              Really like that one BC. I'm gonna place the same bet.

* Added Kalashnikov for the JLT and made it a Canadian.
                              Last edited by Faugheen_Machine; 6 August 2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Do you know I nearly posted that I really liked it too at work today BC but thought I better go home and check because I think I've got something similar on!....

I went for Samcro any race a little bit higher up... but really like Santini BC and Kalahnikov FM.

I do like Topofthegame and want to get him involved somewhere too, but Samcro and Santini are slightly ahead in my pecking order at the moment for the RSA

Comment

Working...
                                X