Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2019 Ante-Post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denmania View Post
    Good looking Giggi/Elliott horse winning yesterdays Bumper at Fairyhouse.
    Won a good looking Grade 2 at Leppy first time out also.

Anyone know much about her ?
    I know she and few others like motown girl had entries in that aintree mares race which getaway katie mai won...Tintangel finished a long way behind GKM at leop, although it was a hot race..but i think both of them need to do a bit of growing over the summer for me..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      I wonder if Mullins would consider a hurdling campaign for Min now that he's been put in his place by Altior, Simply Ned and Politilogue.

Joking of course, however, if Min is a two miler, and so is Great Field... and Altior is around... and Douvan sticks to 2 miles.... does he need another?

The much over-used theory that he had Buveur D'air in behind in the Supreme is pretty much useless as form now but in terms of ability he is clearly a good horse, and MUllins' best CH chance as we speak now is Melon (for all that Laurina looks exciting, firstly she may go for the mares race and secondly she might get beaten - ducks for cover)
      Anyway, Faugheen won't be winning a CH again, Yorkhill, Getabird? I don't fancy any of the novice hurdlers to make the step up for him... or for Ricci.

I know it has been mentioned before and I'll have been one of the first to dismiss it, because he looks a chaser... so I am probably wasting my time in re-visiting it.... but defeats might make them consider it?

Nah, I guess not - not quoted anywhere either so I am going to bed
      My late night rambling got ignored but...

Min priced up at 5/2 for the Champion Hurdle at Punchestown....

Long way off still though

Comment

• Still not done my Cheltenham analysis for 2018 but despite that, it certainly isn't broke so I'll carry on with the same theory.
        2019 ante post so far

Singles
        Supreme - Annamix 20/1 (£10 free only)

RSA - Santini 16/1 (£25 free only)
        RSA - Samcro 14/1 £10 & 10/1 £20 (also the 250/1 still live for RSA/Gold Cup)

Cross Country - Tiger Roll 7/1 £25 (plus £10 free)

Stayers Hurdle - Penhill 8/1 £25

Albert Bartlett - Carefully Selected 20/1 (£5 free only)

Gold Cup - Presenting Percy 40/1 £25
        Gold Cup - Monalee 33/1 £25
        Gold Cup - Douvan 25/1 (£20 free only)

Multiples
        Yankee - Annamix, Laurina(mares), Benie Des Dieux(ryanair), Presenting Percy 9247/1 £22
        Trixie - Buveur D'air,Altior,Penhill 110.38/1 £20
        Buveur D'air,Penhill 39.5/1 £15 e/w
        Any Race - Samcro,Altior,Laurina 25/1 - £50
        Super Yankee - Buveur D'air,Altior,Penhill,Carefully Selected,Presenting Percy 10914/1 £26
        Any Race - Samcro,Laurina (win) Footpad,Presenting Percy (place) 22/1 £10

Took the chance with Samcro's target... made my thoughts known... if I'm wrong then I'll have no problem going in again or in the any race market over the summer etc.

Will try and only use free bets in the Supreme for as long as I can....

Will continue to try to only stake 'real money' on confirmed target horses and use free bets on more speculative that I know would be shorter (Douvan the classic example... 25/1 way too big if he went up in trip, but don't want any of my cash on it for now)

I've been at 1pt = £10 but looking at going to 1pt = £25 from 1st October 2018.
        Last edited by Kevloaf; 18 April 2018, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• 1 year ago today I requested odds on samcro any race and Samcro/BBB both to place any race..both were massive in me breaking even (antepost results was way up, on the Day was down due to a terrible first day)
          Hollowgraphic is priced up at 12/1 the same as Samcro was and I think it’s a decent price as he was my favourite of the bumper horses.

Will also request a price for didtheyleaveuoutto hoping for some decent juice due to the bumper even though all conditions were against him

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Still not done my Cheltenham analysis for 2018 but despite that, it certainly isn't broke so I'll carry on with the same theory.
            2019 ante post so far

Singles
            Supreme - Annamix 20/1 (£10 free only)

RSA - Santini 16/1 (£25 free only)
            RSA - Samcro 14/1 £10 & 10/1 £20 (also the 250/1 still live for RSA/Gold Cup)

Cross Country - Tiger Roll 7/1 £25 (plus £10 free)

Stayers Hurdle - Penhill 8/1 £25

Albert Bartlett - Carefully Selected 20/1 (£5 free only)

Gold Cup - Presenting Percy 40/1 £25
            Gold Cup - Monalee 33/1 £25
            Gold Cup - Douvan 25/1 (£20 free only)

Multiples
            Yankee - Annamix, Laurina(mares), Benie Des Dieux(ryanair), Presenting Percy 9247/1 £22
            Trixie - Buveur D'air,Altior,Penhill 110.38/1 £20
            Buveur D'air,Penhill 39.5/1 £15 e/w
            Any Race - Samcro,Altior,Laurina 25/1 - £50
            Super Yankee - Buveur D'air,Altior,Penhill,Carefully Selected,Presenting Percy 10914/1 £26
            Any Race - Samcro,Laurina (win) Footpad,Presenting Percy (place) 22/1 £10

Took the chance with Samcro's target... made my thoughts known... if I'm wrong then I'll have no problem going in again or in the any race market over the summer etc.

Will try and only use free bets in the Supreme for as long as I can....

Will continue to try to only stake 'real money' on confirmed target horses and use free bets on more speculative that I know would be shorter (Douvan the classic example... 25/1 way too big if he went up in trip, but don't want any of my cash on it for now)

I've been at 1pt = £10 but looking at going to 1pt = £25 from 1st October 2018.

Some cracking odds there lev, I assume this was pre Cheltenham or straight after to get them sort of prices
            Hopefully between us all we can find a few other hidden gems!

Comment

• Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
              Some cracking odds there lev, I assume this was pre Cheltenham or straight after to get them sort of prices
              Hopefully between us all we can find a few other hidden gems!
              Hope a good few of these go to targets and do well as on a few myself

Comment

• Added two horses to my 2019 Fest portfolio, both in the NH Chase

OK CORRAL @ 33/1
                Finished 2nd in the Albert Bartlett, this huge youngster has chaser written all over him. Has tremendous scope for fences, stays all day and JP owned and he loves a good runner in this race. I think the 33s is good value considering he finished a good 2nd in the Bartlett and I think he's a proper wokingmans price, had a few quid on single and he's in a couple of small doubles.

BALLYWARD @ 20/1
                Finished 4th in the Albert Bartlett, this youngster is another chaser on looks. Wylie owned and Mullins trained, I'm pretty sure Next Destination will be Mullins number 1 for the RSA and this proper staying sort looks ideal for the 4m with Patrick on top, Wylie has had a few runners and a winner in this race. I'm on few quid single and a few small doubles.

Comment

• Originally posted by PitLad View Post
                  Added two horses to my 2019 Fest portfolio, both in the NH Chase

OK CORRAL @ 33/1
                  Finished 2nd in the Albert Bartlett, this huge youngster has chaser written all over him. Has tremendous scope for fences, stays all day and JP owned and he loves a good runner in this race. I think the 33s is good value considering he finished a good 2nd in the Bartlett and I think he's a proper wokingmans price, had a few quid on single and he's in a couple of small doubles.

BALLYWARD @ 20/1
                  Finished 4th in the Albert Bartlett, this youngster is another chaser on looks. Wylie owned and Mullins trained, I'm pretty sure Next Destination will be Mullins number 1 for the RSA and this proper staying sort looks ideal for the 4m with Patrick on top, Wylie has had a few runners and a winner in this race. I'm on few quid single and a few small doubles.
                  They are two that I have backed too PL, although I wouldn't describe OC as a youngster given that he'll be 9 next year.

Comment

• great minds think alike Faugheen

Comment

• Originally posted by PitLad View Post
                      great minds think alike Faugheen
                      They both look like they will excel over extreme distances to me. OK Corral could be a Scottish National horse imo.

Comment

• can't disagree, just like getting small stakes on big prices this time of the year - GOOD LUCK

Comment

• Killutagh Vic Gold Cup 100.0 and 125.0

Going to request him for the Ryanair aswell just incase

Comment

• Al Boum Photo must have a reasonable chance of being Willie’s big shot at the GC next year.

Comment

• Commander of Fleet was very impressive there yesterday in the Goffs Bumper.

William Hill have him at 12/1 in the Any Race market and I've added him with a Free Bet from yesterdays "nearly" ACCA

Comment

• Still very much in the Carefully Selected camp for the spud race. He traveled really well today but looked a little one paced turning in. A proper stayer in the making I think he has all the attributes in the locker anyway size, scope and a big heart!

Comment

Working...
                                X