Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2019 Ante-Post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheltenham 2019 Ante-Post bets

Less than a month before the 2018 festival.... I've had my first bet for 2019

Presenting Percy 40/1 for the Gold Cup - currently on their specials page
    Monalee is also 33/1 for the Gold Cup.

They're vying for favourtism for the RSA, and I would anticipate whichever won being single figures.

A lot of water to go under the bridge until then, but at the moment we have no STANDOUT Gold Cup contender this year (bar possibly Might Bite) and as for the novices, I see Presenting Percy and Monalee as the most obvious Gold Cup contenders next year...

Found the Monalee special but not the PP one Kev

Comment

Originally posted by Star Of A Gunner View Post
      They were in the same place ... maybe they're reading the forum and thought it was too big

Comment

Samcro To Win The 2019 RSA Chase (Cheltenham)
        10/1

Samcro to win the 2019 JLT Novices Chase (Cheltenham)
        5/1

I thought it would be incredibly likely Samcro goes for the RSA chase, so 10/1 for that over 5/1 JLT seems odd? They have made absolutely no bones about the fact they see him as a Gold Cup horse and I can't see any way they won't try him over further at some point next season.... if he wins as well as he has been doing over hurdles then I think they will be certain to go the RSA route.

Or there is this option....

Samcro to win both the 2018 Ballymore Novice Hurdle & 2019 RSA Chase
        14/1

Comment

Originally posted by Star Of A Gunner View Post
          Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          They were in the same place ... maybe they're reading the forum and thought it was too big
          Sky have it at 20/1 which obviously isn't as appealing!!!

Comment

I've seen some fairly tight prices Footpad to win 2018 Arkle and 2019 Champ Chase, for me this is one to avoid given that Altior is very likely to stay over 2m and could dominate for a while...

Comment

10/1

5/1

I thought it would be incredibly likely Samcro goes for the RSA chase, so 10/1 for that over 5/1 JLT seems odd? They have made absolutely no bones about the fact they see him as a Gold Cup horse and I can't see any way they won't try him over further at some point next season.... if he wins as well as he has been doing over hurdles then I think they will be certain to go the RSA route.

14/1
              Who is this with?

Comment

Originally posted by Folski View Post
                Who is this with?
                Sky... National Hunt Request A Bets section. I was going to post a link and can't see the entire market now

Comment

10/1

5/1

14/1
                  Where is this? Loving this thread!

Comment

Struggling to pick out winners for this season, never mind next yesr

Comment

For anyone who missed the 40/1 - Presenting Percy to win the Gold Cup 2019

I requested it again after it got taken down and they offered the 40/1 (through their Dial-a-Bet)

Just had 2.5pts on

Comment

And so it begins

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post

And so it begins
                          Every chance we can get a 2020 thread up before we welcome in 2019...

Comment

10/1

5/1

14/1
                            Elliott in his blog....

he is such a pleasure to train he just gets on with it and does what he has to do - nothing fazes him. He has lots of options going forward but he was bought to be a 3m Chaser and has an incredibly bright future ahead of him.

that 10/1 looks big to me still for Samcro RSA!

Comment

Working...
                            X