Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    can't disagree, just like getting small stakes on big prices this time of the year - GOOD LUCK

Killutagh Vic Gold Cup 100.0 and 125.0

Going to request him for the Ryanair aswell just incase

Al Boum Photo must have a reasonable chance of being Willie’s big shot at the GC next year.

Commander of Fleet was very impressive there yesterday in the Goffs Bumper.

William Hill have him at 12/1 in the Any Race market and I've added him with a Free Bet from yesterdays "nearly" ACCA

Still very much in the Carefully Selected camp for the spud race. He traveled really well today but looked a little one paced turning in. A proper stayer in the making I think he has all the attributes in the locker anyway size, scope and a big heart!

Listening to Wylie it looks like he's hoping Bellshill will be his GC runner next year, with the whip rules they would have to put his head in front on the line though

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
    Listening to Wylie it looks like he's hoping Bellshill will be his GC runner next year, with the whip rules they would have to put his head in front on the line though
    I'm sure he is hoping for that.... but Bellshill won't be on my shortlist. a 0.75L win over Djakadam isn't Gold Cup winning form....and the 10L in the RSA that he was beaten in the RSA is incredibly flattering behind Might Bite.

He's been to Cheltenham 3 times and been beaten 16L, 32L and 10L(Might Bite) so you can argue it isn't his track either, despite running over the wrong trip in one of them.

I think he's had his brightest moment in the sun this week personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I'm sure he is hoping for that.... but Bellshill won't be on my shortlist. a 0.75L win over Djakadam isn't Gold Cup winning form....and the 10L in the RSA that he was beaten in the RSA is incredibly flattering behind Might Bite.

He's been to Cheltenham 3 times and been beaten 16L, 32L and 10L(Might Bite) so you can argue it isn't his track either, despite running over the wrong trip in one of them.

I think he's had his brightest moment in the sun this week personally.
    Can't disagree with any of that Kev, my thinking was that if they could only get him home by leathering him all the way up the run in I don't want to see it anyway.

I backed Bellshill the other day (and in the Irish National) but I couldn’t have him to beat Might Bite at Cheltenham based on their RSA.

Good horse is Bellshill mind. But not quite Gold Cup winnin ckass. Could well run a decent race but won’t be winning imo.