Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2019 Ante-Post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jono - that has been up there for a few weeks now, I took advantage as soon as I saw it, has to be his only possible Cheltenham target

Comment

• Are we all aboard Santini for the RSA?

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
        Are we all aboard Santini for the RSA?
        Thats my next skybet free bet if the specials are still missing

Comment

• Diego du Charmil beats Petit Mouchoir rated 157, by 2.5 lengths on unsuitable ground - slick jumper and obviously progressive -
          now 33/1 for the QMCC with Will Hill
          Harry Cobden looking the real deal and replacing the 'rodeo rider'
          And in addition Politologue beating Min - now 20/1 for the Ryaniar.
          A great trainer about to get back in the big time and emerging from the Group 1 doldrums?

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
            Are we all aboard Santini for the RSA?
            Santini decent double figure odds to win any race

Comment

• Samcro & Laurina both to win any race & Footpad & Presenting Percy to place in any race
              22/1

That one I like.....

Samcro and Laurina potentially go off very short if they go for the right races (or wrong races, depending on your view)

Footpad I think is opposable as a win prospect in any race so far however I do think he'd hit the frame in a CC at this stage. Ryanair he'd be a solid fav and GC is not where I'd want him but still would have a live chance.

Percy is going to win the Gold Cup so will place by proxy.

Comment

• Any of us stopped to think about the chances of samcro and Laurina going for the same race.. buts all our bets to bed

Comment

• Originally posted by cwright23 View Post
                  Any of us stopped to think about the chances of samcro and Laurina going for the same race.. buts all our bets to bed
                  i think Laurina goes mares! Well I’m hoping

Comment

• Originally posted by cwright23 View Post
                    Any of us stopped to think about the chances of samcro and Laurina going for the same race.. buts all our bets to bed
                    Gave it a few minutes thought....but think they'll avoid each other at Cheltenham as each would have the option of an easier race if they did.

So not a concern for me.

Much more a concern that they both arrive and are both still head and shoulders above the opposition

Comment

• Samcro and Laurina both to win any race 9/1.
                      Loving that....

Comment

• Any idea why Disko is only quoted by B365 in the Gold Cup market (40/1), and by no one in the Ryanair.
                        He wasn’t quoted anywhere until today. Have I missed anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                          Samcro and Laurina both to win any race 9/1.
                          Loving that....
                          Hadn't seen that. Certainly worth considering VERY strongly if you think they'd line up 2/1 and 2/1 or shorter in any given race...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            Hadn't seen that. Certainly worth considering VERY strongly if you think they'd line up 2/1 and 2/1 or shorter in any given race...
                            At this stage I couldn’t be sure about either of their targets, but wherever they land they’ll both be close to Evens, so I think the 9/1 is OK...

Comment

• I wonder if Mullins would consider a hurdling campaign for Min now that he's been put in his place by Altior, Simply Ned and Politilogue.

Joking of course, however, if Min is a two miler, and so is Great Field... and Altior is around... and Douvan sticks to 2 miles.... does he need another?

The much over-used theory that he had Buveur D'air in behind in the Supreme is pretty much useless as form now but in terms of ability he is clearly a good horse, and MUllins' best CH chance as we speak now is Melon (for all that Laurina looks exciting, firstly she may go for the mares race and secondly she might get beaten - ducks for cover)
                              Anyway, Faugheen won't be winning a CH again, Yorkhill, Getabird? I don't fancy any of the novice hurdlers to make the step up for him... or for Ricci.

I know it has been mentioned before and I'll have been one of the first to dismiss it, because he looks a chaser... so I am probably wasting my time in re-visiting it.... but defeats might make them consider it?

Nah, I guess not - not quoted anywhere either so I am going to bed

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                                Samcro and Laurina both to win any race 9/1.
                                Loving that....

Hadn’t seen that! I’ll be taking advantage for sure.

So far I’ve done the treble of Altior, Samcro and Laurina 25/1 for any races with three free bets. Done Altior and Samcro any race at 13/2 today as well.

That 9/1 double looks tasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X