Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2019 Ante-Post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 2019 bet I’ve placed is on Waiting Patiently to win King George

I’d be interested in Samcro RSA though

Comment

Originally posted by opatcho View Post

Do you mean 2018 opatcho ?
      Or the December 2019 renewal ?

Comment

Originally posted by opatcho View Post

Presume you mean Waiting Patiently for this years King George...
        otherwise that would be impressive 22 months away

Comment

King George.... pah.

Might Bite wins so save your money.

Comment

Interested to see what prices Annamix and Salsaretta are for the Supreme and Mares Novice next year, both slashed this year and never ran. Assume they both start at single digits?

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
              Interested to see what prices Annamix and Salsaretta are for the Supreme and Mares Novice next year, both slashed this year and never ran. Assume they both start at single digits?
              Tough to say, it'll be a nice bit away, Salsa obviously like glass and Annamix coming off an injury.

Fully expect bookies to have them single figures though

Comment

Any thought s on any of the new purchases for next year's festival? Envoi Allen (Elliott),Dlauro (Joseph o'B) asterion forlonge (mullins) seems crazy money but but then again so was Samcro.

Comment

Originally posted by Birds Nest View Post
                  Any thought s on any of the new purchases for next year's festival? Envoi Allen (Elliott),Dlauro (Joseph o'B) asterion forlonge (mullins) seems crazy money but but then again so was Samcro.
                  Who are the owners?

Comment

Monalee To Win The 2018 RSA Chase & 2019 Cheltenham Gold Cup 50/1 with PP

Some might fancy that?

Comment

Footpad Gold Cup 2019.
                      It's worth remembering what willie said today when prices start floating about

Comment

Originally posted by quevega View Post
                        Footpad Gold Cup 2019.
                        It's worth remembering what willie said today when prices start floating about
                        You got a quote of what he said

Comment

itll be everywhere soon, but just up on sporting life, he was musing as usual, but i just thought that if it wins arkle it'll be mentioned for champion chase, but they may well go up in trip.
                          All is well. He has just a beautiful method of jumping. He was good enough to run well in a Champion Hurdle and he always had ability, but his method of jumping has catapulted him right to the top. He stays he could do(Gold Cup route in the future). We don’t have any problem with him staying, but you think to yourself could he be a Champion Chase horse? With his method of jumping, could he be easier to keep sound running over two miles rather than three-and-a-half? Gold Cup racing is so tough. He’s just a natural. He takes it wherever he meets it, he stands back, he’s very quick and he’s no fear.

Comment

Markets For 2019

Am I right in thinking no bookmakers are quoting prices prior to 2018?

Comment

Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
                              Am I right in thinking no bookmakers are quoting prices prior to 2018?
                              Only specials like Samcro to win the 2020 gold cup & so on, but after the last race on the last day prices will start to pop up..

Comment

Thanks, I presume you are better off waiting for a price rather than asking for one?

Comment

Working...
                                X