Page 96 of 177 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
    Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanRock View Post
    We won’t know until we’ve seen him jump fences Folski. He’ll need to settle better this season if he wants to win a JLT that’s for sure.
    Assuming all goes well I mean, do we trust Tizzard to run him there. I don't personally. Nice horse though.

Quote Originally Posted by Folski View Post
    Assuming all goes well I mean, do we trust Tizzard to run him there. I don't personally. Nice horse though.
    I'd trust CT to run him in the race that suits best.

I don't think determining which race they opt for is worth the extra price risk tbh, 20/1 and available to boost in the 'any race' market with WH.

I got a boosted 25/1 as he was one of my first bets I struck after this year's festival, but plenty of value still left in his 'any race' price.

The any race market is definitely the way to go alright! Especially with very little difference in the prices quoted for the specifics. 22/1 will Hills will hopefully look good value on Saturday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    I don't think determining which race they opt for is worth the extra price risk tbh, 20/1 and available to boost in the 'any race' market with WH.

I got a boosted 25/1 as he was one of my first bets I struck after this year's festival, but plenty of value still left in his 'any race' price.
    Totally agree, it's not worth the stress.

Professional
    Does anyone know any bookies that has kings Socks priced up? Was on last year when travelled amazingly well most the way round only to hang towards end. I really think may have a decent season and may go somewhat under the radar.

Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
    Does anyone know any bookies that has kings Socks priced up? Was on last year when travelled amazingly well most the way round only to hang towards end. I really think may have a decent season and may go somewhat under the radar.
    Nope i fully expect him to have a shocker of a season and win the Plate, ala Ballynagour.

Benatar is a 1/2 shot at 6/4 today. His only danger bar the fences is already a NR.

Pym is taking his chance over hurdles according to Nicky on Twitter, sounds quite upbeat, quote was "Pym has been declared to make his hurdles debut @Chepstow_Racing tomorrow in the race we won with Altior for the same owners. We’ve all had to be patient with him but hopefully it’ll be worth it!".

Have just jumped on the 20's 'Any Race' myself.

Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Pym is taking his chance over hurdles according to Nicky on Twitter, sounds quite upbeat, quote was "Pym has been declared to make his hurdles debut @Chepstow_Racing tomorrow in the race we won with Altior for the same owners. We’ve all had to be patient with him but hopefully it’ll be worth it!".

Have just jumped on the 20's 'Any Race' myself.
    Did the same this morning, but would only let me have £18!