Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Any idea why Disko is only quoted by B365 in the Gold Cup market (40/1), and by no one in the Ryanair.
    He wasn’t quoted anywhere until today. Have I missed anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    Samcro and Laurina both to win any race 9/1.
    Loving that....
    Hadn't seen that. Certainly worth considering VERY strongly if you think they'd line up 2/1 and 2/1 or shorter in any given race...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Hadn't seen that. Certainly worth considering VERY strongly if you think they'd line up 2/1 and 2/1 or shorter in any given race...
    At this stage I couldn’t be sure about either of their targets, but wherever they land they’ll both be close to Evens, so I think the 9/1 is OK...

I wonder if Mullins would consider a hurdling campaign for Min now that he's been put in his place by Altior, Simply Ned and Politilogue.

Joking of course, however, if Min is a two miler, and so is Great Field... and Altior is around... and Douvan sticks to 2 miles.... does he need another?

The much over-used theory that he had Buveur D'air in behind in the Supreme is pretty much useless as form now but in terms of ability he is clearly a good horse, and MUllins' best CH chance as we speak now is Melon (for all that Laurina looks exciting, firstly she may go for the mares race and secondly she might get beaten - ducks for cover)
    Anyway, Faugheen won't be winning a CH again, Yorkhill, Getabird? I don't fancy any of the novice hurdlers to make the step up for him... or for Ricci.

I know it has been mentioned before and I'll have been one of the first to dismiss it, because he looks a chaser... so I am probably wasting my time in re-visiting it.... but defeats might make them consider it?

Nah, I guess not - not quoted anywhere either so I am going to bed

Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    Samcro and Laurina both to win any race 9/1.
    Loving that....

Hadnít seen that! Iíll be taking advantage for sure.

So far Iíve done the treble of Altior, Samcro and Laurina 25/1 for any races with three free bets. Done Altior and Samcro any race at 13/2 today as well.

That 9/1 double looks tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I have jumped on

Providing they both make it there, I think there is a good chance they avoid each other

As a side note, I think it’s bloody brillaint that before the 2018 season has even finished, we are already 35 pages deep into abthread on the 2019 Festival.

Just requested Might Bite GC & Tiger Roll Cross Country

What we thinking lads? 50/1 theyíll offer? 66s at a push if Iím lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
    Just requested Might Bite GC & Tiger Roll Cross Country

What we thinking lads? 50/1 they’ll offer? 66s at a push if I’m lucky.
    25s they’ve offered. With TR already 7s and Might Bite 5/1, that’s a shocker of a price imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
    25s they’ve offered. With TR already 7s and Might Bite 5/1, that’s a shocker of a price imo.
    Agree MofM.
    It might be a while before they price up the Cross Country but you can back the singles now via the specials offered.