Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2018 Bookie Specials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it came in an e-mail entitled ‘Bet dash offer’, and CK is right, their offers do vary from account to account...

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
      I love the Skybet £25 money back as a free bet on the first race of every day. What systems do they have to prevent multiple accounts? Is there anything stopping me getting a few of my mates to open accounts and place bets on my behalf? I assume they have to use their own bank card, but other than that is there anything else I am missing? Ie, tracking the device/IP you log in from etc
      T&Cs usually confirm the offers are per account/household/IP address - so assume to do it your mates would need to place bets on their own devices/ bank card/ address to avoid having the account closed etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
        Yeah, it came in an e-mail entitled ‘Bet dash offer’, and CK is right, their offers do vary from account to account...
        Ok good to know thanks

Comment

Wasn't sure where to put this but it has to be put up somewhere. PP are going to deposit £10,000 into some bodies account at 12:00 today as part of a £50,000 giveaway. You have an hour to claim it or you lose it good luck.

Comment

Hills - Apples Jade, Apples Shakira, Laurina and Samcro all to win @ 26/1 from 23.35/1

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
              Hills - Apples Jade, Apples Shakira, Laurina and Samcro all to win @ 26/1 from 23.35/1
              So many of these offers have apples shakira in, all trying to take her on it seems

Comment

Originally posted by SH1591 View Post
                So many of these offers have apples shakira in, all trying to take her on it seems
                Yeah, I had noticed this too, so much so that I will see how 'intact' my multi's are with her in come Friday and probably cash out what I feel to be fair offers, as I have her in stack loads, though have just started loading up on Stormy Ireland who I think will be the next Our Conor and bolt up

Comment

They all did the same with Defi last year, the Triumph fav is always considered the most volatile 'banker' so they'll always include this years hotpot in the specials

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                    They all did the same with Defi last year, the Triumph fav is always considered the most volatile 'banker' so they'll always include this years hotpot in the specials
                    Plus, with it being on the Friday, they have plenty of time to offer "cash outs" if they really needed to

I really like Apple's Shakira but 100% understand why she's a poor favourite.

Comment

Hills - Footpad, Samcro and Altior all to win by 3+ lengths @ 25/1

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                        Hills - Footpad, Samcro and Altior all to win by 3+ lengths @ 25/1
                        Like that a lot

Comment

Until you know the final decs and the going, lengths is a mugs' game, albeit it's harmless as a fun bet for small stakes.

I notice that the Skybet odds for Willie, Gordon and Nicky to train 13 or more runners between them has shrunk from 10/1 to 7/1. Not unreasonable given that they currently have 14 A/P favourites.
                          Last edited by archie; 16 February 2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

I've come unstuck on lengths bets plenty of times over the years, pilots cruise to the front and don't ride to the line.
                            Altior (Arkle) Simonsig (Arkle) and Master Minded (Champ chase) have all won very comfortably without going over the winning distance line...

Comment

Agree on distance bets. Hard enough on the day let alone this far out.

It seems crazy 3 trainers could win 50% of the races. Quite a fun little special though.

Comment

Bet £10 on racing at the weekend and get a £10 free bet for cheltenham

Hills offer for the next 4 weeks
                                Last edited by Hurricane fly; 16 February 2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X