Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham: General Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheltenham: General Predictions

The Gaulstats website has a general trends section (www.gaultstats.com/general-trends) - I thought it would be worth adding a general Cheltenham predictions thread looking at owners/jockeys/trainers (or whatever you like). I wouldn't expect this to impact the horses people back, but it might be useful/interesting to see what people collectively think. I'l start (I appreciate a few of these are quite likely predictions):

Trainer: Henderson to train the most winners
    Trainer: Jessica Harrington to train 3 winners
    Trainer: Gordon Elliot to train more winners than Willie Mullins
    Trainer: Donald McCain to train his first winner since Cinder's & Ashes (been 5 years since his last fez)
    Trainer: Kayley Woollacott to train a winner (wouldn't that be fantastic)
    Trainer: Hobbs, Tizzard & King no winners
    Owner: Rich Ricci not to have winner
    Owner: JPM most winning owner
    Jockey: Richard Johnson to have a good week after a terrible 5 years
    Favourites: Bookie Bloodbath/lots of winning favs (Samcro, AJ & AS, Footpad, Altior, BVD, COC)
    Cup: Ireland to smash England in the Prestbury Cup

Selectabet ?

Originally posted by charlie View Post
    The Gaulstats website has a general trends section (www.gaultstats.com/general-trends) - I thought it would be worth adding a general Cheltenham predictions thread looking at owners/jockeys/trainers (or whatever you like). I wouldn't expect this to impact the horses people back, but it might be useful/interesting to see what people collectively think. I'l start (I appreciate a few of these are quite likely predictions):

Trainer: Henderson to train the most winners YES
    Trainer: Jessica Harrington to train 3 winners NO
    Trainer: Gordon Elliot to train more winners than Willie Mullins YES
    Trainer: Donald McCain to train his first winner since Cinder's & Ashes (been 5 years since his last fez) YES
    Trainer: Kayley Woollacott to train a winner (wouldn't that be fantastic) IT WOULD
    Trainer: Hobbs, Tizzard & King no winners INTERESTING ONE - COULD EASILY HAPPEN
    Owner: Rich Ricci not to have winner NO
    Owner: JPM most winning owner YES
    Jockey: Richard Johnson to have a good week after a terrible 5 years PROBABLY NOT (HOBBS)
    Favourites: Bookie Bloodbath/lots of winning favs (Samcro, AJ & AS, Footpad, Altior, BVD, COC) YES - I THINK MARKETS WELL FORMED NOW
    Cup: Ireland to smash England in the Prestbury Cup
    WILL BE CLOSE ENOUGH.

Comment

Davy or Jack Kennedy to be top jock ?

Comment

Working...
      X