Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Irish marks.

Delta work 136 decent.
    Dicey O Reilly 131 looks very lenient

Been trying to spot the JP plot/plunge horses and have come up with Project Bluebook for this. A staying on 4th in the Fred Winter, think he's been crying out for a step up in trip. With his mark just about fitting the trends i wonder if this race is the plan. 20s nrnb

Quote Originally Posted by Robbante View Post
    Been trying to spot the JP plot/plunge horses and have come up with Project Bluebook for this. A staying on 4th in the Fred Winter, think he's been crying out for a step up in trip. With his mark just about fitting the trends i wonder if this race is the plan. 20s nrnb
    I am following you on this one. 33's NRNB with B365

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    I am following you on this one. 33's NRNB with B365
    Don’t see what other race there is for him, like his profile for this, 33s great price

Black Op a live one for this off 137? Would fit a lot of the trends

Black Op a live one for this off 137? Would fit a lot of the trends
    Surprised 7yo's have a good record. Is he sure to go here? I thought he travelled best in Saturday's race and just got outstayed. It looked a good enough performance to go for one of the graded races.

Quote Originally Posted by kinloch brae View Post
    Surprised 7yo's have a good record. Is he sure to go here? I thought he travelled best in Saturday's race and just got outstayed. It looked a good enough performance to go for one of the graded races.
    Haven’t read any quotes from connections after the race so hard to know what their thinking is. It was a good enough performance to be targeting graded races for sure, but off that mark he’d have some kind of chance in this race. Only quoted with hills at 16s, if someone was offering that nrnb I’d be all over it

Havenít read any quotes from connections after the race so hard to know what their thinking is. It was a good enough performance to be targeting graded races for sure, but off that mark heíd have some kind of chance in this race. Only quoted with hills at 16s, if someone was offering that nrnb Iíd be all over it
    Is 137 deffinately his OR AFTER the race? As that certainly dosent seem right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Is 137 deffinately his OR AFTER the race? As that certainly dosent seem right.
    Slate House 143, Black Op 137 are the ratings I found. Possibly pre race I assume.... think the bottom weight for the Pipe might be 138+ this year, so will be interesting to see when updated

Ratings on the BHA database updated on Tuesday mornings.