Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Sky have Duc Des Genievres at 8/1 NRNB
    Bet 365 have the same horse 20/1 NRNB

Any indication DDG would get in this race? Obviously the price discrepancy interested me... surely not!
    He would be my 2nd choice for this race if he doesn’t go for one of the Novice races, so eye catching last week.

The clock is ticking looks to be still on a mark of 140. He would interest me here.

Gordon Elliott has won the last two running of the 13:50 W.T. O'Grady Memorial Irish EBF Novice Hurdle today....

The Storyteller (who was fav for the Martin Pipe before getting ruled out) and Westend Star - who was beaten at the festival.

Dortmund Park has a different profile, but is he one that might end up there? On his French bumper form he has oodles of ability as has been highlighted on the forum.... and Elliott would want to win the Pipe race I'd imagine... I might request a price?

Gordon Elliott has won the last two running of the 13:50 W.T. O'Grady Memorial Irish EBF Novice Hurdle today....

The Storyteller (who was fav for the Martin Pipe before getting ruled out) and Westend Star - who was beaten at the festival.

Dortmund Park has a different profile, but is he one that might end up there? On his French bumper form he has oodles of ability as has been highlighted on the forum.... and Elliott would want to win the Pipe race I'd imagine... I might request a price?
    Decent shout kev.
    Delta work I have in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Decent shout kev.
    Yeah I can see that....certainly a realistic target. WIll have to check whether he has anything in hand on his mark when it comes out... coming 2nd and 3rd to some good animals...

Decent shout kev.
    I am pretty annoyed I didn't back Dortmund PArk each way at 12/1 - I put it in my betslip and then didn't do anything with it.

Now they respond and give a quote of 10/1

I thought Supreme first I got 33/1 will know more next few weeks

I am pretty annoyed I didn't back Dortmund PArk each way at 12/1 - I put it in my betslip and then didn't do anything with it.

Now they respond and give a quote of 10/1
    25/1 for the bartlett

G.Elliott-DortmundPark"I said before the race I couldn't believe what price he was and he's a nice horse.He could be as he is a smart horse and wouldn't be out of place in a graded race. I think a bit of him and coming here today the ground was actually a worry for him."

G.Elliott-DortmundPark"I said before the race I couldn't believe what price he was and he's a nice horse.He could be as he is a smart horse and wouldn't be out of place in a graded race. I think a bit of him and coming here today the ground was actually a worry for him."
    Took 20s NRNB, just posted in the AB thread.

I should have been thinking about TODAY rather than Cheltenham!