Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Martin Pipe 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    So for all the analysis it turns out "back Gordon Elliott blind" is the system

Just kidding of course, I will be looking forward to your handicap thoughts again
    4 wins 4 places from 15 runners. Will save a lot of time next year Kev

Comment

• Interestingly enough, I was in a pub at home first thing Paddys morning, literally the first customer in the door, mainly because my car had been parked out the park since Tuesday morning, got talking to the barman about Cheltenham and told him of some of my bets. He had also backed BBB, as Pat Healy (racing photographer) had stopped in for a drink before a preview and told him Elliott said his absolute best chance of the week was BBB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
        Interestingly enough, I was in a pub at home first thing Paddys morning, literally the first customer in the door, mainly because my car had been parked out the park since Tuesday morning, got talking to the barman about Cheltenham and told him of some of my bets. He had also backed BBB, as Pat Healy (racing photographer) had stopped in for a drink before a preview and told him Elliott said his absolute best chance of the week was BBB.
        That's the kind of information that used to get shared on preview nights before social media I imagine

Comment

Working...
        X