Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Martin Pipe 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was an absolutely belting result.... a lot of happy people on here after that I'd imagine!!

Early Doors placing too!

I placed a bet on BBB to win any race at 14s at the same time I did Samcro any race at 12s - That market is SO under estimated year after year!

"Any Race" was one of the things I highlighted I after 2017 I'd try to use more and I am thrilled that I did.
    I'll be banging that drum again.

Comment

• Definitely - one of the first AP bets I made, had almost forgotten about it tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        That was an absolutely belting result.... a lot of happy people on here after that I'd imagine!!

Early Doors placing too!

I placed a bet on BBB to win any race at 14s at the same time I did Samcro any race at 12s - That market is SO under estimated year after year!

"Any Race" was one of the things I highlighted I after 2017 I'd try to use more and I am thrilled that I did.
        100%. Something I got involved with after seeing yourself and many others on about it on here albeit a bit later!

When did you make a start on the any race market last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
          Brilliant took a long time to get my 1st winner of the day but that caps off a brilliant week. Early doors ran a cracker too.
          No runner I'm the last race.
          It's been a pleasure, . And you guys have really helped.
          Had a token small bet on northill Harvey In the last. A whole year until we can do it qll over agin. So i may aswell have a small wager on the last race for good measure.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam93 View Post
            100%. Something I got involved with after seeing yourself and many others on about it on here albeit a bit later!

When did you make a start on the any race market last year?
            21st April 2017 Samcro 12/1

Next was 31st May 2017 - Yorkhill

Comment

21st April 2017 Samcro 12/1

Next was 31st May 2017 - Yorkhill
              My 1st bet was samcro any race 14/1 on 22nd August.
              Followed by debuchet 12/1 ANY race
              Red jack 16s any race
              And blow by blow any race at 16s
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

That was an absolutely belting result.... a lot of happy people on here after that I'd imagine!!

Early Doors placing too!

That was a cracking bonus of a result

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
                  Blow By Blow, a grade 1 winner in bumpers, currently off 132 in Ireland goes in the same race that Champagne Classic finished 3rd in last year before winning at the festival.
                  Hope people took the 33s.

Comment

Hope people took the 33s.
                    Only got on at 20s a little while after you'd highlighted it...was too busy messing around thinknig they were trying to sneak Dortmund Park in!

Early Doors highlighted at 33s each way after the ATR preview too meant it was a good race for me (and others)!

How did you get on in the handicaps Folski?

Comment

Only got on at 20s a little while after you'd highlighted it...was too busy messing around thinknig they were trying to sneak Dortmund Park in!

Early Doors highlighted at 33s each way after the ATR preview too meant it was a good race for me (and others)!

How did you get on in the handicaps Folski?
                      Had BBB, Delta Work & Storyteller as wins.

Comment

• Blow by Blow for the 4 miler next year?

Comment

Had BBB, Delta Work & Storyteller as wins.
                          So for all the analysis it turns out "back Gordon Elliott blind" is the system

Just kidding of course, I will be looking forward to your handicap thoughts again

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                            Blow by Blow for the 4 miler next year?
                            Blow by Blow currently at 10/1 any race for the festival and that has some appeal for me as he could go anywhere. I've come around full circle on the horse in his last 2 runs, specifically his win in this race.

Not to stray too far off topic but I think Champagne Classic could be a huge player in the 4 miler next season if all is well (but like Blow by Blow could go anywhere). He was my initial fancy for said race before he got injured during the Summer. Kev highlighted the Punchestown 3 Mile Novice Hurdle form recently on the Stayers 2019 thread talking up Penhill - where he beat Penhill, Monalee, Presenting Percy and Al Boum Photo. I'm hoping he'll be a forgotten horse this year and sneak under the radar.

Comment

• You think they'll go graded route with BBB or try and be cute?

Champagne Classic will be an interesting one for the "any race" market too - I'd actually really like to see a price.

Comment

So for all the analysis it turns out "back Gordon Elliott blind" is the system

Just kidding of course, I will be looking forward to your handicap thoughts again
                                Exactly

Comment

Working...
                                X