Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Martin Pipe 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Gordon Elliott has won the last two running of the 13:50 W.T. O'Grady Memorial Irish EBF Novice Hurdle today....

The Storyteller (who was fav for the Martin Pipe before getting ruled out) and Westend Star - who was beaten at the festival.

Dortmund Park has a different profile, but is he one that might end up there? On his French bumper form he has oodles of ability as has been highlighted on the forum.... and Elliott would want to win the Pipe race I'd imagine... I might request a price?
    Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Decent shout kev.
    Delta work I have in mind.
    I am pretty annoyed I didn't back Dortmund PArk each way at 12/1 - I put it in my betslip and then didn't do anything with it.

Now they respond and give a quote of 10/1

Comment

I thought Supreme first I got 33/1 will know more next few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        I am pretty annoyed I didn't back Dortmund PArk each way at 12/1 - I put it in my betslip and then didn't do anything with it.

Now they respond and give a quote of 10/1
        25/1 for the bartlett
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

G.Elliott-DortmundPark"I said before the race I couldn't believe what price he was and he's a nice horse.He could be as he is a smart horse and wouldn't be out of place in a graded race. I think a bit of him and coming here today the ground was actually a worry for him."

Comment

G.Elliott-DortmundPark"I said before the race I couldn't believe what price he was and he's a nice horse.He could be as he is a smart horse and wouldn't be out of place in a graded race. I think a bit of him and coming here today the ground was actually a worry for him."
            Took 20s NRNB, just posted in the AB thread.

I should have been thinking about TODAY rather than Cheltenham!

Comment

Irish marks.

Delta work 136 decent.
              Dicey O Reilly 131 looks very lenient

Comment

Been trying to spot the JP plot/plunge horses and have come up with Project Bluebook for this. A staying on 4th in the Fred Winter, think he's been crying out for a step up in trip. With his mark just about fitting the trends i wonder if this race is the plan. 20s nrnb

Comment

Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                  Been trying to spot the JP plot/plunge horses and have come up with Project Bluebook for this. A staying on 4th in the Fred Winter, think he's been crying out for a step up in trip. With his mark just about fitting the trends i wonder if this race is the plan. 20s nrnb
                  I am following you on this one. 33's NRNB with B365

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
                    I am following you on this one. 33's NRNB with B365
                    Don’t see what other race there is for him, like his profile for this, 33s great price

Comment

Black Op a live one for this off 137? Would fit a lot of the trends

Comment

Black Op a live one for this off 137? Would fit a lot of the trends
                        Surprised 7yo's have a good record. Is he sure to go here? I thought he travelled best in Saturday's race and just got outstayed. It looked a good enough performance to go for one of the graded races.

Comment

Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
                          Surprised 7yo's have a good record. Is he sure to go here? I thought he travelled best in Saturday's race and just got outstayed. It looked a good enough performance to go for one of the graded races.
                          Haven’t read any quotes from connections after the race so hard to know what their thinking is. It was a good enough performance to be targeting graded races for sure, but off that mark he’d have some kind of chance in this race. Only quoted with hills at 16s, if someone was offering that nrnb I’d be all over it

Comment

Haven’t read any quotes from connections after the race so hard to know what their thinking is. It was a good enough performance to be targeting graded races for sure, but off that mark he’d have some kind of chance in this race. Only quoted with hills at 16s, if someone was offering that nrnb I’d be all over it
                            Is 137 deffinately his OR AFTER the race? As that certainly dosent seem right.

Comment

Is 137 deffinately his OR AFTER the race? As that certainly dosent seem right.
                              Slate House 143, Black Op 137 are the ratings I found. Possibly pre race I assume.... think the bottom weight for the Pipe might be 138+ this year, so will be interesting to see when updated

Comment

Ratings on the BHA database updated on Tuesday mornings.

Comment

Working...
                                X