Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Kim Muir 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    By my calculations TYM is already guaranteed a run, unless I've miscounted.

Neil Mulholland said he is looking a happier horse at the moment and that they have have him a wind op since his last run. He is very well treated if they can get him back to form.
    Yeah i've got him down as 24th on the list now too

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
      Completely lost on me why Squouateur continues to get smashed into favouritism. I’d consider have to think hard backing him at 25/1 let alone 6/1
      Agree Charlie
      Sometimes think the bookies do it so punters think they are latching onto a JP plot horse
      Also,the addition of Jamie Codd will always attract money just as it has with Jury Duty in the 4 mile

Comment

• Codfather steamer..5/1 into 3/1 I just don't like the horse.. it will piss home now..

Comment

• Money coming in for the Henderson horse, maybe a english horse can win a race today...

Comment

• My mrs has has a bet on squauteur with the last race special thing on betway so that will do for me in this race.

I like wild west wind but I'd be sick if he planted his feet. So happy to leave him alone.
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• wind op helped then...

Comment

• Originally posted by Viking Flagship View Post
                I don't think there's a thread for this yet so, after starting the Grand Annual thread, I seem to be challenging myself to solving some of the most impossible ante-post handicap puzzles of the week!

Squouateur is the obvious one after coming down 3 out when looking menacing in the race last year and running a really promising race behind Anibale Fly last time. However, he hasn’t been missed by the bookies and is not a price I feel tempted to get involved with at this point.

The one that intrigues me is a familiar name to the festival… MALL DINI. Someone gave him a mention in the 4mile thread but I haven’t been able to resist taking a nibble at the standout 33s for this race with BetVictor. He was a close 5th in the race last year and has shown his wellbeing this season without doing anything to threaten his handicap mark. The risk element is that they may go for the 4miler but at 33s I’m prepared to take a chance.

Connections almost certainly won't run Presenting Percy and Mall Dini in the same race and I had convinced myself PP would go the 4mile route, which means MD goes Kim Muir. If PP goes for the RSA then the 4 mile option is opened up to MD, but they may still choose the handicap route anyway off a mark in the low 140s.

Mall Dini declared for the 2m 4f grade 3 at Punchestown tomorrow - I'd expect a quiet performance for handicap mark preservation.
                Kudos for the opening post VF.

I thought he had that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  Kudos for the opening post VF.

I thought he had that!
                  Must have been long odds on he travelled so well. Some strike rate for connections.
                  The winner was extremely tough. Well done to anyone who had him.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                    My mrs has has a bet on squauteur with the last race special thing on betway so that will do for me in this race.

I like wild west wind but I'd be sick if he planted his feet. So happy to leave him alone.
                    I had Wild West Wind scooby, I think he needs a pro jockey watching that
                    Last edited by MrMcGoldrick; 15 March 2018, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X