Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Lay of the festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    True enough Sean. But I'd personally want to see some winners going in before the Festival.
    As would I CCM...4 long weeks to go, plenty of time for an upturn in form

Comment

Originally posted by One f in fulham View Post
      Footpad doesn't need to lead. PM was never going to lead last time as they never intended to get into a battle and leave his race at Leopardstown. PM and SC will go off in front and potentially set it up for FP. PM has one way of winning and that's out in front. Taking each other on could end in disaster and it will be a Munir 1 2 I reckon.
      I may well end up looking foolish and a few quid lighter too. And as the odds confirm you'll probably be proved right. But i've got a niggle that tells me FP doesn't win the Arkle.

Comment

Originally posted by donka View Post
        I may well end up looking foolish and a few quid lighter too. And as the odds confirm you'll probably be proved right. But i've got a niggle that tells me FP doesn't win the Arkle.
        I think he's got the strongest competition for the horses around his price ...

Comment

The arkle is warming up very nicely!!
          Normally a one or two horse race.... this years is fairly interesting considering the favourite has yet to put a foot wrong

Comment

Working...
          X