Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    True enough Sean. But I'd personally want to see some winners going in before the Festival.
    As would I CCM...4 long weeks to go, plenty of time for an upturn in form

Quote Originally Posted by One f in fulham View Post
    Footpad doesn't need to lead. PM was never going to lead last time as they never intended to get into a battle and leave his race at Leopardstown. PM and SC will go off in front and potentially set it up for FP. PM has one way of winning and that's out in front. Taking each other on could end in disaster and it will be a Munir 1 2 I reckon.
    I may well end up looking foolish and a few quid lighter too. And as the odds confirm you'll probably be proved right. But i've got a niggle that tells me FP doesn't win the Arkle.

Quote Originally Posted by donka View Post
    I may well end up looking foolish and a few quid lighter too. And as the odds confirm you'll probably be proved right. But i've got a niggle that tells me FP doesn't win the Arkle.
    I think he's got the strongest competition for the horses around his price ...

The arkle is warming up very nicely!!
    Normally a one or two horse race.... this years is fairly interesting considering the favourite has yet to put a foot wrong