Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Fred Winter 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what rating Farclas has for this race ?

Comment

Just to clarify, WilliamHill are Non Runner Insurance which is different. Cheeky of them.

I think 33s is still value in this though. Think he can jump better on good ground with a bit of pace and they might even throw some sort of headgear on him? He was 10s for the Triumph at one point with WilliamHill so they've lost faith in him He has scope for improvement though. Even on his Chepstow win they clocked a slow time in the first 2 furlongs which didnt help his jumping. Same can be said about his run in France.

And Voix Du Reve (139) and Campeador (141) both traded under evens coming up to the last when they fell in 2016. Golden Doyen (141) was top weight and travelling well enough the year before until he fell 4 out.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam93 View Post
        What do we think to Gumball in this now after dropping to 140 after the weekend?

33s NRNB on WH.
        Sorry that was in response to your comment Adam re Gumball.

Comment

Minefield of a race from ante post view point , hard to fathom out if they come here. More plots than an allotment so personally will wait for the day before playing.

Comment

Just seen Farclas has a rating of 129
            Should be no problem getting in here
            1 1/4 lengths off Espoir dallen certainly good form

Comment

Originally posted by Liammet View Post
              Just seen Farclas has a rating of 129
              Should be no problem getting in here
              1 1/4 lengths off Espoir dallen certainly good form
              You sure thats not his rpr it wouldn't be the norm to give him a rating after 1 run.
              You'll see after the spring juvenile if he's up to going for the triumph or not.
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                You sure thats not his rpr it wouldn't be the norm to give him a rating after 1 run.
                Thanks scooby
                Does that mean he will have to run again to get a rating ?

Comment

Thanks scooby
                  Does that mean he will have to run again to get a rating ?
                  They can request one and see if 1 is given. But the norm would be to go onto the spring juvenile and see where he's at.
                  Usually 3 runs warrants your mark

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                    They can request one and see if 1 is given. But the norm would be to go onto the spring juvenile and see where he's at.
                    Usually 3 runs warrants your mark
                    Thanks for the info
                    Do his runs in France count ?

Comment

Anyone know what rating Farclas has for this race ?
                      Im expecting Farclas to contest, go close, in the Triumph Hurdle.

Comment

Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                        Im expecting Farclas to contest, go close, in the Triumph Hurdle.
                        Can't see it personally. But we will soon find out in the spring juvenile if he can put it up to espoir d'allen, stormy ireland. Mr adjudicator. Will he come in for his run. Or was he flattered under a patient ride by letting the others doing the donkey work and trying to come with 1 run to no avail.

Comment

Espoir D'allen form stacks up every way you look at it. ED my main bet for the Triumph with Farclas as a danger. That'll do for me. I could pick the winner of every race if I backed 15 horses.
                          Last edited by doctorwu; 16 January 2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Wrong thread.
                            Last edited by doctorwu; 16 January 2018, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                              Espoir D'allen form stacks up every way you look at it. ED my main bet for the Triumph with Farclas as a danger. That'll do for me. I could pick the winner of every race if I backed 15 horses.
                              Not true. Getabird was the 16th horse i'd backed for the Supreme this year the other day, so if he wins backing 15 horses would have done me no good at all in that race Still turn a slight profit for that race if one of the top 4 or 5 in the betting win, so it's more about the stakes and the prices for me rather than number of horses when trying to gain a profit

Comment

Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                                Not true. Getabird was the 16th horse i'd backed for the Supreme this year the other day, so if he wins backing 15 horses would have done me no good at all in that race Still turn a slight profit for that race if one of the top 4 or 5 in the betting win, so it's more about the stakes and the prices for me rather than number of horses when trying to gain a profit
                                Care to share the list of the 16? Out of genuine interest!

Comment

Working...
                                X