Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Fred Winter 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    Redicean 137. Think he would have a fair chance in this race off that mark. They must be tempted with this over the Triumph now?
    Completely agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
      Act of Valour 136
      Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      .....and PFN's record in this race is unparalleled. I'm going to have some of the 20/1.
      Sam Twiston-Davies highlighted it too on the Racing Post ante post podcast too as an interesting mark.... well done scooby I think for highlighting originally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
        Redicean 137. Think he would have a fair chance in this race off that mark. They must be tempted with this over the Triumph now?
        14s NRNB - that is shorter than he is in the Triumph betting (8/1 in that NRNB)

I am not particularly keen on the horse (because of his jumping last time) however that price is clearly too big if his Triumph price is even NEARLY correct?!

Comment

• Potentially triumph bound but SAO gets his 3rd run tomorrow
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• If he wins easily tomorrow will go Triumph rather than Fred Winter?

Comment

• Added a few in this

Already have act of valour 40/1 - 25/1 nrnb
              Added
              look my way 18/1 nrnb
              style de garde 20/1 nrnb
              Sao 20/1 nrnb

Easy to discount many in the market due to lack of runs and time.
              happy with the 1st 3 marks and I'm one that personally goes for quality rather than a very low weight in handicaps.
              Last edited by Scooby91; 16 February 2018, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Hello Sao! Surely he won’t get a ridiculous mark based off that?

Comment

• Originally posted by cpfcpatriot View Post
                  Hello Sao! Surely he won’t get a ridiculous mark based off that?
                  I don't think he'll run in either tbh based on that. No harm done with nrnb.
                  He was very fresh and gassy which is understandable.
                  Not a clue what mark hed get. Not even ran to 120 there.
                  Last edited by Scooby91; 17 February 2018, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• there'll only be one horse rhyming with mayo that will win this and it isn't sao.

Comment

• Act of Valour doesn't rhyme with "mayo"!! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                        Added a few in this

Already have act of valour 40/1 - 25/1 nrnb
                        Added
                        look my way 18/1 nrnb
                        style de garde 20/1 nrnb
                        Sao 20/1 nrnb

Easy to discount many in the market due to lack of runs and time.
                        happy with the 1st 3 marks and I'm one that personally goes for quality rather than a very low weight in handicaps.
                        Look My Way 135 and Act of Valour 136 - LMY would need more than the 1lb swing wouldn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          Look My Way 135 and Act of Valour 136 - LMY would need more than the 1lb swing wouldn't he?
                          Depends how much he's improved or has been showing. He had Apple's shakira At It last time and on better ground she could have made even harder work of it.
                          John Quins a shrewd trainer I can see potential in the horse.

Comment

• Requested Oxford blu to the market for olly Murphy, ran yesterday came 2nd didn't see the race but this is his Target in his blog , just used my free bet on it ew with sky bet 33-1. Dickie rode it yesterday , possibly take the ride at the festival aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                              Requested Oxford blu to the market for olly Murphy, ran yesterday came 2nd didn't see the race but this is his Target in his blog , just used my free bet on it ew with sky bet 33-1. Dickie rode it yesterday , possibly take the ride at the festival aswell.
                              Always watch the race replay dazzler

Fair enough on LMY scooby. This age they can improve at different rates, making the form in the book harder to live by.

Comment

• Would appreciate if someone could add pesk ebrel and KLASSICAL DREAM to this market before entries come out with 365. Might get a silly price if I don't ask. And I'm very keen to back. The latter is mullins rich ricci and he Has enough runs. Both ran in the same race which is top draw form.
                                He could go short when entries revealed imo. And might be able to steal 33/1 plus now.
                                Last edited by Scooby91; 21 February 2018, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X