Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Grand Annual 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd run North Hill Harvey in this with that weight

Comment

Tommy Silver has a nice weight Imo

Comment

Theinval has a nice weight imo

Comment

A left field one for this - Avenir D’une Vie. Lovely weight, form looks solid, Davy on board maybe? Worth a squeak at 25s nrnb

Comment

Originally posted by Robbante View Post
            A left field one for this - Avenir D’une Vie. Lovely weight, form looks solid, Davy on board maybe? Worth a squeak at 25s nrnb
            that's a good call

Comment

Would you not be worried about the round for Avenir d'une Vie? Has disappointed both times he's seen decent ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                Would you not be worried about the round for Avenir d'une Vie? Has disappointed both times he's seen decent ground.
                I've one eye making sure most selections can handle soft at this stage. Am sure that it won't be rattling fast but even if it was he ran the bumper here on good ground and was only 6 lengths off the winner ballyandy

Comment

Not at minute, will need to get in first. So will be able to weigh ground up nearer time. Not sure price gonna change a great deal between now and then. It's only entry though.

Comment

I've one eye making sure most selections can handle soft at this stage. Am sure that it won't be rattling fast but even if it was he ran the bumper here on good ground and was only 6 lengths off the winner ballyandy
                    Fair point Rob. I might come unstuck just assuming its going to be good to soft or better.

Comment

Can get 33s NRNB with 365

Comment

Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                        Theinval has a nice weight imo
                        So do the bookies.... as the ante post fav at this stage

Theinval has a really good chance in this. Has been the plan for the whole season and I'm expecting a very bold show.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          So do the bookies.... as the ante post fav at this stage

Theinval has a really good chance in this. Has been the plan for the whole season and I'm expecting a very bold show.
                          It’s been known all year that he’s been aimed at this. Not quite as big a plot as Vaniteux but still quite obvious.

Comment

How do u know CCM?

Comment

He certainly needs more than I hoped to come out dr.
                              Where did u get this info from?

Comment

Originally posted by ziggym View Post
                                Where did u get this info from?
                                I know now..... Still got a chance, bottom weight last year 10.07.... I live in hope

Comment

Working...
                                X