Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    I think I'd be waiting for NRNB but I don't see MWTT winning a handicap off a mark in the 140s.
    LAst year what was the bottom weight that got in to the race? Was it 139?

I might be completely off the mark there, but when I did back MWTT I had in my head that the handicap was so compressed that him being near the top really wouldn't be a problem compared to years gone by?

A range of 137 to 142.

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    A range of 137 to 142.
    mwtt not going to be 'well handicapped' then regardless.... I think they'll manage to get him dropped a bit yet

Just posted this in the wrong thread. Having noted that Movewiththetimes is being plotted up for this race, you would also have to say the same and have some cover on Ballyandy. Mark dropped to 145 i'd be fairly certain this is now the aim. Stingy prices but he has as much chance of MWTT on all known form

Quote Originally Posted by Robbante View Post
    Just posted this in the wrong thread. Having noted that Movewiththetimes is being plotted up for this race, you would also have to say the same and have some cover on Ballyandy. Mark dropped to 145 i'd be fairly certain this is now the aim. Stingy prices but he has as much chance of MWTT on all known form
    MWTT has been mentioned from the early posts.... I ended up missing the 33/1 and taking 20/1 (or 22/1 any race) when that was available.

I didn't think about Ballyandy at the time, which is surprising because I agree he'd be interesting. I think because I'd read Ballyhill might be one for this race I didn't think to look!

Coo Star Sivola that I think archie mentioned is 16s NRNB, 20s WH NR and 25s.... that one is certainly on the radar.

The Storyteller 14/1 NRNB... surely that wouldn't be allowed in?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    MWTT has been mentioned from the early posts.... I ended up missing the 33/1 and taking 20/1 (or 22/1 any race) when that was available.

I didn't think about Ballyandy at the time, which is surprising because I agree he'd be interesting. I think because I'd read Ballyhill might be one for this race I didn't think to look!

Coo Star Sivola that I think archie mentioned is 16s NRNB, 20s WH NR and 25s.... that one is certainly on the radar.

Not if he runs this weekend. He'll go very close.

But wouldn't be impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post

The Storyteller is 14s with Hills any race. Added him in earlier in the week as i really rate him wherever he heads

Quote Originally Posted by Robbante View Post
    The Storyteller is 14s with Hills any race. Added him in earlier in the week as i really rate him wherever he heads
    Actually I put a pt on at 14s, then when adding him to my spreadsheet realised I already had a pt on him at 16s any race a couple of months ago. Amateur stuff. I'd assume they know what they're doing with him and he'll be plotted up for something... Brown Plate most likely at this stage, even seen the 4 miler mentioned as a possibility as Codd's ride

I've added 2 pts on The Storyteller at 16/1 NRNB for this. Very keen and I know Scooby is too.

Not confident he'll get in at all but would be 4/1 at best IMO

I can't see Phil letting him in here but a complete no risk bet. Good luck.