Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Yeah not really Mullins' style I suppose. Just not sure beating De Plotting Shed that far makes him a spring festival graded winner was my inital thought
    Completely agree with that, but it’s early days for him and he was a Grade One winner over hurdles so you’d think they would be aiming slightly higher then a handicap at this stage?

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    Completely agree with that, but it’s early days for him and he was a Grade One winner over hurdles so you’d think they would be aiming slightly higher then a handicap at this stage?
    Yes. Almost certainly.

Another nudge towards the RSa for IO then.,.. too many options in the JLT

Yeah was hoping he’d make up into a JLT horse for exactly that reason!!

"I thought he might be one of our two-milers this year but, looking at that, he needs further," said Mullins.

"I was hoping he'd be a Grade One horse (over fences) but looking at that it will be quite a climb."

You might be on to something though...

"I thought he might be one of our two-milers this year but, looking at that, he needs further," said Mullins.

"I was hoping he'd be a Grade One horse (over fences) but looking at that it will be quite a climb."

The owners (as someone pointed out on the forum last year) have a RIDICULOUSLY good record in handicaps too at the festival... I might request a price and see what happens

Following a review of your request, I can confirm that we would be happy to offer a price of

16/1 for Saturnas in the Close Brothers Novices' Handicap Chase.

Paddy Power have introduced him at 10/1 (I haven't requested that)

Not particularly for this race. But keep an eye out for Gordon's entries on trials day. He entered the storyteller up last year for a handicap to check his mark for the martin pipe.