Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ultima Business Solutions Handicap Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managed to back him yesterday small bet for this race as well online.

Comment

What are the rating boundaries for this?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
        What are the rating boundaries for this?
        There are none

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
          There are none
          Oh, nevermind then haha

Comment

Looking in depth at the RSA and I come across Sizing Tennessee, who I’d give an each way squeak to at the least at 25s in what looks a weak race. Then I notice he’s off 143! Is anyone in the know as to his aim? I guess the 4 miler not out of the question either but I’d give him a real favourites chance if coming here off 143

Comment

Originally posted by Robbante View Post
              Looking in depth at the RSA and I come across Sizing Tennessee, who I’d give an each way squeak to at the least at 25s in what looks a weak race. Then I notice he’s off 143! Is anyone in the know as to his aim? I guess the 4 miler not out of the question either but I’d give him a real favourites chance if coming here off 143
              3 poor Chelt runs Robbante, one in the bumper, one in the County and one in the opening day 2.5m nov handicap, he might just not be a Cheltenham horse.
              I'm never a fan of 10yo novices, appreciate the horse had issues and missed 2 years but despite lack of miles the clock never lies...

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                3 poor Chelt runs Robbante, one in the bumper, one in the County and one in the opening day 2.5m nov handicap, he might just not be a Cheltenham horse.
                I'm never a fan of 10yo novices, appreciate the horse had issues and missed 2 years but despite lack of miles the clock never lies...
                Yeah valid points. Another example of Tizzard ballsing up a good horse imo, everyone involved now banging on about what a dour stayer he is, yet he's only run twice over 3m+ in his whole career (19 runs)

Comment

Yeah valid points. Another example of Tizzard ballsing up a good horse imo, everyone involved now banging on about what a dour stayer he is, yet he's only run twice over 3m+ in his whole career (19 runs)
                  Saying that, since he's been upped to 3m+ his two runs (both at cheltenham) are one win and one fall (when looking likely to win). The one which he fell in he looked on to beat Black Corton, who seems a fairly good yardstick this year... One to have a look at closer to the time for me, will definitely have an interest if in a handicap

Comment

Yeah, don't disagree Robbante, very fair points about his recent form.
                    Can't find a decent Spring run in his form though, best form looks to be Autumn/Winter and in deep ground, so perhaps worth a second look if it was to come up soft ?
                    Just hate 10 year olds....

Comment

Is this where Gold Present is likely to end up? The 16/1 is seriously tempting me. He'll be high up the weights but this is a horse who is improving with every run, and has decent festival form in the book. James Bowen could also take a handy few lb off.

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                        Yeah, don't disagree Robbante, very fair points about his recent form.
                        Can't find a decent Spring run in his form though, best form looks to be Autumn/Winter and in deep ground, so perhaps worth a second look if it was to come up soft ?
                        Just hate 10 year olds....
                        Yes agree, good spring ground would be a worry. Don’t think I’d quite back him for RSA anyhow and latest comments indicate that’s where they’re aiming him

Comment

Is this where Gold Present is likely to end up? The 16/1 is seriously tempting me. He'll be high up the weights but this is a horse who is improving with every run, and has decent festival form in the book. James Bowen could also take a handy few lb off.
                          I have already backed him nrnb at 14s, think he’s a class horse and will be pushing for favouritism if running

Comment

I have already backed him nrnb at 14s, think he’s a class horse and will be pushing for favouritism if running
                            Grand national a possibility, not sure if they will take this in along the way

Comment

Grand national a possibility, not sure if they will take this in along the way
                              Cheers Rob. Got a small money on him for the Grand National at +140 but think they may wait another year before going there. He also has a Ryanair entry which is slightly surprising to me as I think he's a 3 miler.

Comment

Cheers Rob. Got a small money on him for the Grand National at +140 but think they may wait another year before going there. He also has a Ryanair entry which is slightly surprising to me as I think he's a 3 miler.
                                Definitely seems a 3 miler to me, hope we get a run for our money, certainly looks the most progressive horse in the race

Comment

Working...
                                X