Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Coral Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Fancy robin des foret for this personally off 141. Will have to wait for nrnb though.
    365 have offered a mouth watering......

12/1 NRNB

Comment

Originally posted by Robbante View Post
      Poli Roi pulled up in that race, not sure if any issues. There isn't a thread for the Close Brothers Novice Chase, but having noted that Movewiththetimes is being plotted up for that one, you would also have to say the same and have some cover on Ballyandy. Mark dropped to 145 i'd be fairly certain this is now the aim
      There is....

Reflecting on the 2020 Cheltenham Festival and building up towards 2021. Threads on all major races including Gold Cup, Queen Mother and Champion Hurdle. Share early Cheltenham Festival Tips and check out our preview night reports.

I think once things drop off page 1 people forget about them

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        There is....

Reflecting on the 2020 Cheltenham Festival and building up towards 2021. Threads on all major races including Gold Cup, Queen Mother and Champion Hurdle. Share early Cheltenham Festival Tips and check out our preview night reports.

I think once things drop off page 1 people forget about them
        Noted and shifted

Comment

365 have offered a mouth watering......

12/1 NRNB
          I seen that. Wasn't too pleased. I diddnt add it but thought atleast 20/1 nrnb. Poss 33/1 without.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbante View Post
            Poli Roi pulled up in that race, not sure if any issues. There isn't a thread for the Close Brothers Novice Chase, but having noted that Movewiththetimes is being plotted up for that one, you would also have to say the same and have some cover on Ballyandy. Mark dropped to 145 i'd be fairly certain this is now the aim
            Poli Roi made a noise during the race so I'm assuming he'll be getting a breathing op.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
              Poli Roi made a noise during the race so I'm assuming he'll be getting a breathing op.
              We'll know if he does now won't we? It is around this date it starts isn't it? The noting on a racecard?

Comment

We'll know if he does now won't we? It is around this date it starts isn't it? The noting on a racecard?
                I'm not sure how long it takes to recover from them but I'd assume he'll be doubtful for the festival.

Comment

My initial fancy for this will NOT be running. He'll take up his entry in the CH. That said, can't see him winning that race, nor could I see him lasting out 2.4m in this. Looking for alternatives as we speak.

Comment

IG got backed as if he couldn't be beaten in the County didn't he.

Tempted to take 25s then FM? Speculative/hopeful to say the least as we won't know the target OR weight for ages BUT I do think this is more likely than another go at the County?
                    Not tempted yet Kev. I backed him in both races last season when nrnb became available and will probably do the same again.
                    Coming back to this FM ..... IG was available at 25s without NRNB, 365 have him 20/1 NRNB..... that seems fair?

25/1 for the County Hurdle too I see
                    Last edited by Kevloaf; 12 January 2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

It seems a fair enough price to me. I'm just completely ignoring his form this season and backing him blind wherever he turns up. He has been dropped a few lb by the Irish handicapper for recent runs which will help.

I might split my stake between NRNB and ante post

Comment

I've just looked on oddschecker, hills are best price 33/1....... I'm in.

Comment

I've just looked on oddschecker, hills are best price 33/1....... I'm in.
                          33/1 with the risk of losing out if he goes County?

You going to have the 25/1 NRNB in the county too?

Comment

I don't think I'll bother with the county hurdle. I change my mind like the wind though.

Comment

IG is 33/1 nrnb with hills for this lads

Comment

Also there’s a stat that the last 11 winners of the county were rated in the 130s I think. Ivanovich gorbatov currently 147 so I’d say coral Cup is the one

Comment

Working...
                                X