Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Mares Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Only 9 declared?
    AJ scared most away..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
      AJ scared most away..
      Assuming she's not in CH - 13 declared there with presumably Min and AJ being the two to come out. I hope that's right but after Douvan who knows?

Comment

• That's correct BoF

Comment

• Only 9 entered.... shocking
          Get rid of this race and be done with it. Would have had Apple's Jade in CH or World Hurdle, but no, she goes in this weak renewal which offers very little now in terms of the without and each way market

Comment

• Originally posted by opatcho View Post
            Only 9 entered.... shocking
            Get rid of this race and be done with it. Would have had Apple's Jade in CH or World Hurdle, but no, she goes in this weak renewal which offers very little now in terms of the without and each way market
            Fair play to WG for taking on AJ with La Bague Au Roi

Comment

• Originally posted by opatcho View Post
              Only 9 entered.... shocking
              I'm liking this race alot.

Jers girl 10/1 ew 1/4without AJ
              La bague au roi 6/1 ew 1/4 without AJ

Benie des dieux over hyped for 2nd. and can't see either out the 4.
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• I’m liking this race, not only for my own bets, but think it’s a class field! I expect La Bague Au Roi to give Apples Jade plenty to think about

Comment

• Not much of a race at all.

Race will presumably revolve around how well Johnson controls the pace on La Bague Au Roi. Disappointing if she can't finish in the three and hopefully she can give the favourite a race. I think she should be second favourite.

Comment

• WIll Apple's Jade compete for the lead with La Bague Au Roi?

LBAR for me is best over 3m and Johnson is no stranger to going from the front... so that looks a certainty too happen.

Last year Apple's Jade was taken to the front and with her excellent and slick jumping she was leading round the bend. Will Jack Kennedy be infront around the best this time?

I fully expect Apple's JAde to pick up and go past LBAR with an animated Richard Johnson on board early in the straight.

Ruby will have given Benie Des Dieux a waiting ride and will look like she's cruising in behind LBAR... however Ruby can often be quite deceiving and she'll nneed to be classier than she's had to show so far to go past. Personally I think she is open to doing that....

... but she isn't better than Limini or Vroum Vroum Mag and that leaves her well short of winning this race.

Comment

• Those multiples on favourites never work.

Apple's Jade jumped right and didn't find under pressure. Given the proximity of the second she has run way below.

La Bague Au Roi has run a shocker. She didn't get home last year and was even worse this year. That wasn't the distance.

Probably a very average renewal.

Comment

• Could it be the way they have chopped and changed distances has been the undoing of apples?

Comment

• Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
                          Those multiples on favourites never work.

Apple's Jade jumped right and didn't find under pressure. Given the proximity of the second she has run way below.

La Bague Au Roi has run a shocker. She didn't get home last year and was even worse this year. That wasn't the distance.

Probably a very average renewal.
                          I thought la bague au roi ran a very good race hit the last and lost all momentum shed have had to have been placed imo.

From memory I believe someone put up midnight tour at a huge price what a shout.

And well done to the guys who backed the winner. She wasn't on my mind at all. Ruby gave her a lovely patient ride.
                          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Another cracker, gutted about AJ, typically, as KB said, those multi's always seem to end up with at least one being beaten no matter how good they look.

Well done to the winners though, the racing has been brilliant.

Comment

• That was 3pts in the any race market I wasn't expecting a return from.

Killed my FP/BD/AJ/MsParfois acca, though.

Comment

• Had 10pts win on AJ my biggest bet this year, but done a saver on the second fav and just got my money back.. not doing great today but I have wiped my mouth so bring on wednesday..

Comment

Working...
                                X