Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    David Mullins who just won on Benie Des Dieux has just sadi without prompting that "you can do anything with her" "she jumpos her fences like hurdles" and "you could easily go back over hurdles with her"....
    I'd say this is the target 100%.....

I'd definitely fancy her over Let's Dance.... the 9/2 NRNB without AJ looking more appealing than it was (and I'd already backed it)

**its now 4/1 NRNB BOG w/o Apple's Jade

This race is going to massively cut up at the front of the market. Apple's jade deserves to be her price would be very hard to see her beat. There's huge value behind her.

I still think
    Arthuria 16/1
    Jers girl 10/1

Are massively over priced ew nrnb in the without Apple's jade market. Effectively giving you 4 places and a chance for the win.

Asthuria is on the incline her form at the end of last season was Good, I personally think this is her trip, she's showed her well being over fences. Should be a lot shorter

Jers girl.
    Has been sidelined with a minor injury if she makes it here which I'd be confident she would her form warrants her to be be on the premises behind Apple's jade I couldn't see her out of the 4. Bar a fall. Shes the form pick to finish 2nd
    Last edited by Scooby91; 02-11-2018 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    I still think
    Arthuria 16/1
    Jers girl 10/1

Are massively over price ew nrnb in the without Apple's jade market. Effectively giving you 4 places and a chance for the win.

Asthuria is on the incline her form at the end of last season was Good, I personally think this is her trip, she's showed her well being over fences. Should be a lot shorter

Jers girl.
    Has been sidelined with a minor injury if she makes it here which I'd be confident she would her form warrants her to be be on the premises behind Apple's jade I couldn't see her out of the 4. Bar a fall. Shes the form pick to finish 2nd
    Jers Girl is ridiculously overpriced for me in the without market, one I am keen to add to my book ASAP!

This race is going to massively cut up at the front of the market. Apple's jade deserves to be her price would be very hard to see her beat. There's huge value behind her.

I still think
    Arthuria 16/1
    Jers girl 10/1

Are massively over priced ew nrnb in the without Apple's jade market. Effectively giving you 4 places and a chance for the win.

Jers girl.
    Has there been an update of Jers Girl.... I read she was less than 50/50 to make it here? I'd certainly fancy her.

Asthuria looks held at 2m by Benie Des Dieux and BDD wants further, so I wouldn't have her over BDD despite the price

Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Jers Girl is ridiculously overpriced for me in the without market, one I am keen to add to my book ASAP!
    Colins sister confirmed stayers

Benie see dieux vunlikely runner, not entitled to be as short as she is anyway.

Is bague au roi better over further jers girl has the beating of her over this trip. Likely stayers.

Let's dance
    Beatable behind AJ hasn't showed her best form this season jers girl would have a decent chance of beating her on all known form between the 2

Vroum vroum unlikely runner. Is she the same horse.

Verdana blue - county hurdle.

Augusta Kate likely further not enough pace to challenge for the win.

There really isn't much there

If either or both jers girl / asthuria run.
    I'll be very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Has there been an update of Jers Girl.... I read she was less than 50/50 to make it here? I'd certainly fancy her.

Asthuria looks held at 2m by Benie Des Dieux and BDD wants further, so I wouldn't have her over BDD despite the price
    Benie des dieux unlikely runner your also talking chase form. Very likely to follow the mares chase program
    Asthuria is not a natural chaser with the technique of what she's shown. Shes a slick hurdler stays well.

Iv watched benie des dieux many times in French hurdle races . Her forms good but nothing special. It's her chasing technique is far better than asthurias. Shes a ridiculous price nrnb for this.
    Last edited by Scooby91; 02-11-2018 at 10:44 PM.

Benie des dieux unlikely runner your also talking chase form. Very likely to follow the mares chase program
    Asthuria is not a natural chaser with the technique of what she's shown. Shes a slick hurdler stays well.

Iv watched benie des dieux many times in French hurdle races . Her forms good but nothing special. It's her chasing technique is far better than asthurias. Shes a ridiculous price nrnb for this.
    Her chasing technique is literally quoted as being "like a hurdlers".... after the race they said she could easily go back hurdling. She is clearly, clearly, CLEARLY though of more highly than Asthuria.
    You've just dismissed her on the basis her chasing technique is so good.... yet the jockey said they'd have no problem going back hurdling?
    It isn't like connections haven't got previous with this either. VVM was also a better chaser... and she popped back over hurdles at Cheltenham and won.
    If they both lined up, there is no way Asthuria finishes ahead of Benie Des Dieux..... the market has it right.

However, your main point is that Jer's Girl is good value at 10/1 without AJ and I completley agree with all your other points in the post above the one quoted. I have had Jer's Girl and cashed out and backed again without... still not convinced she's going to run but nothing to lose.
    Last edited by Kevloaf; 02-11-2018 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Her chasing technique is literally quoted as being "like a hurdlers".... after the race they said she could easily go back hurdling. She is clearly, clearly, CLEARLY though of more highly than Asthuria.
    You've just dismissed her on the basis her chasing technique is so good.... yet the jockey said they'd have no problem going back hurdling?
    It isn't like connections haven't got previous with this either. VVM was also a better chaser... and she popped back over hurdles at Cheltenham and won.
    If they both lined up, there is no way Asthuria finishes ahead of Benie Des Dieux..... the market has it right.

However, your main point is that Jer's Girl is good value at 10/1 without AJ and I completley agree with all your other points in the post above the one quoted. I have had Jer's Girl and cashed out and backed again without... still not convinced she's going to run but nothing to lose.
    I don't believe benie des dieux goes here I think your taking the comments far too literal. The French fixed brush hurdles are like fences. My interpretation is that she wastes no time in the air over her fences which is to her advantage. And thats also what they meant by the comments.

Her price for this race is completely ridiculous imo. Her advantage is over fences. And her engine is over rated.
    Last edited by Scooby91; 02-12-2018 at 07:19 AM.

Vroum Vroum Mag has an entry at Navan on Sunday. 2m5f.
    (Mullins also has Let's Dance, Augusta Kate, Bapuame and Bacardys entered in the same race)

Be good to see VVM back on the track.