Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    104
    Could do a Quevega and mix this with the stayers at Punchestown

  2. #12
    Senior Member Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    Could do a Quevega and mix this with the stayers at Punchestown
    Absolutely. Fortunately she seems to handle her races well so I'm sure she'll be poicking up prize money through the season more than Q ever did.

  3. #13
    What are the chances of Benie Des Dieux taking in this race?

    If I were Willie I'd be thinking Vroum and Limini are covered by Apples Jade, so they could go left field a bit here.

    If Faugheen doesn't make the festival, could definitely see Limini taking on the boys as Ricci doesn't mind a super sub in the champion.

    Let's Dance is the issue- will they go mares route with her?

    I just don't see them going chasing at Chelts with Benie. They did the same with Vroum didn't they? Start chasing then switch to hurdles?

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Ferof View Post
    What are the chances of Benie Des Dieux taking in this race?

    If I were Willie I'd be thinking Vroum and Limini are covered by Apples Jade, so they could go left field a bit here.

    If Faugheen doesn't make the festival, could definitely see Limini taking on the boys as Ricci doesn't mind a super sub in the champion.

    Let's Dance is the issue- will they go mares route with her?

    I just don't see them going chasing at Chelts with Benie. They did the same with Vroum didn't they? Start chasing then switch to hurdles?
    Fairyhouse just after chelt as part of the mares graded chase program.
    Vroum vroum was there biggest earner the year she followed that path.
    Last edited by Scooby91; Today at 09:55 AM.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Fairyhouse just after chelt as part of the mares graded chase program.
    Vroum vroum was there biggest earner the year she followed that path.
    Benie probably skip chelt ... but if she ran I'd plump for this race .... imagine Ricci will have a better fancied one though in here

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •