Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mares Hurdle 2018

Apple's Jade will be a penalty kick in the Mares Hurdle.

Thread closed?

Inevitable chatter about Mullins/Ricci horses to come, and Limini did beat her but what Apple's Jade did in her 5yo season was nothing short of fantastic in hindsight.

Already on Apple's Jade in some multiples but she is the biggest certainty of the week in this race for me.

Apples Jade / Cause of Causes double followed up by a fat Jockey meet up in Barbados

Elliott has just said 100% this is the target!
    "Win what you can win"

Owner and trainer seem on the same page and pretty clear about her target which is good

Must admit I’m tempted. But 7/4 seems plenty short enough. If Limini or VVM win a couple of races before March they should keep AJ odds against in my view so think I will wait until race day.

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    Must admit I’m tempted. But 7/4 seems plenty short enough. If Limini or VVM win a couple of races before March they should keep AJ odds against in my view so think I will wait until race day.
    If Apple's Jade is odds when NRNB comes in I will be having a massive bet. Absolutely no way I can see her beaten. She has VVM and Limini held and is open to improvement (and looks to have proven that on her 2 starts this season).
    Let's Dance is so well held on their juvenie form so that wouldn't enter calculations for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Apple's Jade will be a penalty kick in the Mares Hurdle.

Thread closed?

Inevitable chatter about Mullins/Ricci horses to come, and Limini did beat her but what Apple's Jade did in her 5yo season was nothing short of fantastic in hindsight.

Already on Apple's Jade in some multiples but she is the biggest certainty of the week in this race for me.
    So Cause of causes is last week's news then Kev L.O.L !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigChaang View Post
    So Cause of causes is last week's news then Kev L.O.L !!!
    Haha, a good point. Cause of Certanties.

That's twice I've been wrong today

Totally agree , Has to be Apples jade for me too !. Already been putting her in some multiples , I hadn't seen the
    trainer confirming the race , but really not surprised , couldn't see her going Ch. hdle and maybe the stayers
    next year ?? . considering the way she won , I'd say the 7-4 w.h is still an o.k price , I've been backing at 3-1.

Quote Originally Posted by BigChaang View Post
    Totally agree , Has to be Apples jade for me too !. Already been putting her in some multiples , I hadn't seen the
    trainer confirming the race , but really not surprised , couldn't see her going Ch. hdle and maybe the stayers
    next year ?? . considering the way she won , I'd say the 7-4 w.h is still an o.k price , I've been backing at 3-1.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she put a string of wins together in this race... I'd like to see her in other races but that's a different point