Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,346

    Mares Hurdle 2018

    Apple's Jade will be a penalty kick in the Mares Hurdle.

    Thread closed?


    Inevitable chatter about Mullins/Ricci horses to come, and Limini did beat her but what Apple's Jade did in her 5yo season was nothing short of fantastic in hindsight.

    Already on Apple's Jade in some multiples but she is the biggest certainty of the week in this race for me.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    104
    Apples Jade / Cause of Causes double followed up by a fat Jockey meet up in Barbados

  3. #3
    Senior Member Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,346
    Elliott has just said 100% this is the target!
    "Win what you can win"

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    383
    Owner and trainer seem on the same page and pretty clear about her target which is good

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    383
    Must admit I’m tempted. But 7/4 seems plenty short enough. If Limini or VVM win a couple of races before March they should keep AJ odds against in my view so think I will wait until race day.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,346
    Quote Originally Posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    Must admit I’m tempted. But 7/4 seems plenty short enough. If Limini or VVM win a couple of races before March they should keep AJ odds against in my view so think I will wait until race day.
    If Apple's Jade is odds when NRNB comes in I will be having a massive bet. Absolutely no way I can see her beaten. She has VVM and Limini held and is open to improvement (and looks to have proven that on her 2 starts this season).
    Let's Dance is so well held on their juvenie form so that wouldn't enter calculations for me.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Apple's Jade will be a penalty kick in the Mares Hurdle.

    Thread closed?


    Inevitable chatter about Mullins/Ricci horses to come, and Limini did beat her but what Apple's Jade did in her 5yo season was nothing short of fantastic in hindsight.

    Already on Apple's Jade in some multiples but she is the biggest certainty of the week in this race for me.
    So Cause of causes is last week's news then Kev L.O.L !!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,346
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChaang View Post
    So Cause of causes is last week's news then Kev L.O.L !!!
    Haha, a good point. Cause of Certanties.

    That's twice I've been wrong today

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    345
    Totally agree , Has to be Apples jade for me too !. Already been putting her in some multiples , I hadn't seen the
    trainer confirming the race , but really not surprised , couldn't see her going Ch. hdle and maybe the stayers
    next year ?? . considering the way she won , I'd say the 7-4 w.h is still an o.k price , I've been backing at 3-1.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,346
    Quote Originally Posted by BigChaang View Post
    Totally agree , Has to be Apples jade for me too !. Already been putting her in some multiples , I hadn't seen the
    trainer confirming the race , but really not surprised , couldn't see her going Ch. hdle and maybe the stayers
    next year ?? . considering the way she won , I'd say the 7-4 w.h is still an o.k price , I've been backing at 3-1.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she put a string of wins together in this race... I'd like to see her in other races but that's a different point

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •