Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

County Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
    I backed him (Mohayyed) in this race last year as Hugh Taylor (ATR) put him up as a 2 pointer. I know HT is more of a flat expert but I always back his 2 pointers. Mohayyed ran a cracking race in this last year and if he had pinged the last would likley have finished in the places. Incidentally I recall a HT 2 pointer on Next Sensation for the Grand Annual in 2014. Went off a well supported 7/1 finishing 4th, came back the next year (when I didn't back him of course) and won the same race at 16s, which ties in with one of Jono's stats. Anyway won't be making the same mistake with Mohayyed if he turns up here.
    Note to self: if you say you won't make the same mistake twice ... don't Fully intended having a good bet on him until the rain came, was under the impression he needed decent ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Really pleased!
      Had a good day, but got to say she was sound on mohaayed, glad i didn't put you off.
      thats betting for yous

Comment

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
        Had a good day, but got to say she was sound on mohaayed, glad i didn't put you off.
        thats betting for yous
        Yeah I came on to say how thrilled I was with my decision and then remembered you'd gone the other way and didn't want to rub salt in the wounds.

Completely agree though, that is betting sometimes.

For me, Ivanovic Gorbatov AND Mohaayed ground had gone against them, could have cashed both out.... could have left both.... one won, the other was pulled up and hated the ground... swings and roundabouts isn't it!

Comment

• Well done on this one - I looked at the posts and hovered over the winner but didn’t take the plunge.

Comment

Working...
          X