Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by loveracing View Post
    Jenkins could now be a plot for this race, he could get in at a feather weight. Ignore his last run on soft, he should fair better on decent ground and now he has seen the track. I heard he is a different animal this season.
    If I post nearer the time and say anything positive about Jenkins, I would like somebody to bring up this post, where I swear I will NEVER back him again

Jenkins does not have one bit of form to impress me in his career, and even his biggest fan must surely struggle to claim anything of note since his debut win.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    Jenkins does not have one bit of form to impress me in his career, and even his biggest fan must surely struggle to claim anything of note since his debut win.
    Errrrm.... he beat Brelade? haha
    Last edited by Kevloaf; 11-29-2017 at 11:06 PM.

Got a feeling Flying Tiger is being laid out for a mark for this. Won the Fred Winter last year and will get nicely thumped by Buveur D'air tomorrow

Mick Jazz running in the Hattons Grace tomorrow over 2m 4f instead of a 2m handicap Hurdle worth nearly €60K. I'm assuming Mick will be highly tried (he's also gone down to Melon this season) until the right handicap opportunity presents itself. Gordon does have the favourite in the valuable handicap tomorrow so that may explain Mick going elsewhere for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Will just add i haven't backed any of them, just my shortlist

I think bleu et rouge is very well handicapped on his runs over hurdles his run at Aintree behind buveur dair reads extremely well to his rating.

High bridge ran a mighty race behind Elgin before tiring late on the form has worked out very well so far and I could see him going very well. Off his current mark

Mick jazz claims speak for itself.

The others are on very fair hurdle marks compared to there chase form, and showed enough over hurdles.
    I wonder how much high bridge will go up for That?

[QUOTE=Scooby91;47267]I wonder how much high bridge will go up for That?[/QUOTE

6lb maybe. He'll be north of 150 for sure so he'll be carrying some weight wherever they go next.

Arethey be lining up Flying Tiger for a handicap at the festival. Possibly this?

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Arethey be lining up Flying Tiger for a handicap at the festival. Possibly this?
    He's only six pounds higher than his Festival win so that could certainly be workable for sure. I think a step up in trip could an option to try too.

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    As we don't have a handicap plot thread I'd like to put a couple up early doors for fez plots.
    Anibale Fly, Squouateur (yes again)
    These are watching briefs at the moment. Both added to the plot book for for final analysis.
    Last edited by doctorwu; 12-03-2017 at 09:37 AM.