Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Divin Bere moved to Paul Nicholls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divin Bere moved to Paul Nicholls

From the unibet blog....

How is DIVIN BERE and where will he start off this season?

NH - He’s been kidnapped by the opposition and gone to join Paul Nichols at Ditcheat! From my point of view all I can tell you is that he’s fit and ready to run after working with Buveur D’Air and Charli Parcs at Newbury on Tuesday.

!??!?!

Very odd. He got hammered in that racecourse gallop though by the other 2, he was well outpaced. I wonder did the owner not take that too well - his horse been shown up on camera like that?

Comment

Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
      Very odd. He got hammered in that racecourse gallop though by the other 2, he was well outpaced. I wonder did the owner not take that too well - his horse been shown up on camera like that?
      Well nothing can go stride for stride with a hurdler THAT good................. or with BVD

#CharliWinsAll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Charli Parcs looked good in that racecourse gallop but hard to forget his run in the Triumph, maybe he's more of a speedy type not enough stamina for the new course

Comment

Originally posted by oceans View Post
          Charli Parcs looked good in that racecourse gallop but hard to forget his run in the Triumph, maybe he's more of a speedy type not enough stamina for the new course
          Might find out at Newbury.... both priced up in the Gerry Fielden

Comment

Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
            Looks like my suspicion is true -

Horse worked poorly in public session. “A lorry came and took him away” next day according to Hendo.

Comment

Working...
            X