Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Open Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My l.31's a bit like your's B.O.F , 1 winner ,1n/r ,2 thirds and a p/u. Tomorrow ( sunday ). I have.
    1. Calino d'airy - 1-05 punchest
    2. presenting percy - 1-40 " " " "
    3. Rathlin rose - 2-05 fontwell
    4. vrooum vroum mag - 2-15 punchest
    5. Mohayed - 3-00 cheltnhm
    Highlight of my weekend so far , backing apples shakira on friday for the triumph hurdle at 20-1 !

Comment

Well done on Apples Shakira BC.

A few more on too.

Most obvious grade1 horse on the card.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
        Well after a typical day at the races on Friday (one winner, two 2nd's and three pulled up) here goes for Saturday:
        12.40 Apple's Shakira
        1.15 West Approach
        1.50 Minella Rocco
        2.25 Tully East, Ballyalton and Bentelimar(e/w)
        3.00 Anteros
        3.30 Poker Play (nap)
        4.00 Outofthisworld

Good luck everyone (and enjoy Uttoxeter Kev) Outrageous Romana perhaps?
        I backed the jockey for both his rides ... no where in the bumper but Outrageous Romana I had at 14/1 which made the day!

Gutted to miss out on everything else but you can't beat a day at the races with lots of laughs and a few winners!

Comment

Well done Kev.

Jenkins at 16/1 is my only single bet today. If Faugheen gets to 4/5 or bigger then I don't think I'll be able to resist having him.

I think the Mrs is wanting to go out this afternoon so I'll have to knock the phone off and watch all the action as live.

Comment

Tricky day today and and it could be very tacky,gluey ground after yesterday's rain

1.15 Wylde Magic (one of very few to have shown they act on the ground)
            1.50 North Hill Harvey
            2.25 Cloudy Dream
            3.00 Nietzsche & Wlliam H Bonney (e/w) but scared of Jenkins
            3.30 Dame De Compagnie
            4.00 Vocarium ( really hope he can win this for Peter and the owners (his sister and brother-in-law))
            Last edited by Bayoffreedom; 19 November 2017, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
              Tricky day today and and it could be very yack,gluey ground after yesterday's rain

1.15 Wylde Magic (one of very few to have shown they act on the ground)
              1.50 North Hill Harvey
              2.25 Cloudy Dream
              3.00 Nietzsche & Wlliam H Bonney (e/w) but scared of Jenkins
              3.30 Dame De Compagnie
              4.00 Vocarium ( really hope he can win this for Peter and the owners (his sister and brother-in-law))
              Done the 1st 5 of yours B.o.F (3-00 nietzche ) , L.31. so you'll be hearing from me later one way or t'other . L.o.l !

Comment

I see "fat neck"Nichols has pulled Amour de Nuit out of the Greatwood after bigging him up yesterday. Not impressed.

Comment

Working...
                X