Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just backed Tiger Roll again. Ladbrokes boosted to 60/1 from 50's and are paying 5 places.

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Just backed Tiger Roll again. Ladbrokes boosted to 60/1 from 50's and are paying 5 places.
    Brilliant....

Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    Brilliant....
    A good run in the cross country should put him spot on for this. I do wonder how well he'll take to the fences, a slight worry for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    A good run in the cross country should put him spot on for this. I do wonder how well he'll take to the fences, a slight worry for me.
    Jumping would have to be a huge issue? Good bet regardless but if he jumped like he did in the 4 miler no way he'd complete?

Has anyone ever looked at whether competing in cross country is a positive or negative for the national? I know CoC and Balthazar King have had two very different experiences but i fancied both!

Silver Birch was runner up in Cross Country before winning the GN but not sure about any others.

They barely break out of a canter for 3 miles so the Cross Country isn't a hard race for the horses and they can then follow up at Aintree. That's just my opinion though, and the stats may not back that up.

Wild West Wind still 100/1 for the betfair chase/Grand Nash, but he's halved in price for tomorrows race, big lay opportunity a possible, or a substantial potential cash out, WWW around 33's for the Nash, but could be much shorter if he wins tomoz, therein lies profit

The 100/1 is now restricted at 365 but still there for a few quid, even though WWW is 9/4 from 7's last night with the same firm to win today. They have him quoted at 33/1 for the GN so it will be interesting to see if he shortens up if he does win today