Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Have now backed Tiger Roll, Go Conquer, & As De Mee.

Have just added Buywise to my book, 50/1 with PP, paying 6 places too, which is perfect for the way he runs, as always comes there late. Also of interest is that Leighton Aspell, who has ridden 2 of the last 4 winners has taken over the riding of him in recent races, would be a good jockey booking if he takes it.

Will obviously need a few to pull out, but very likely at this early stage.

Professional
    Added Abolitionist to my tally today - 25-1. as recommended by oddsc. man. Andy holding ?

Quote Originally Posted by BigChaang View Post
    Added Abolitionist to my tally today - 25-1. as recommended by oddsc. man. Andy holding ?

I’ve backed him on the exchanges, purely because of the trend of former Irish/Scottish etc national placers having a fantastic record I the big one

Quote Originally Posted by BigChaang View Post
    Has today been scratched from the race due to being unable to recover from his injury.

Professional
    Yeah , just read that C.o.d, oh well , look again .

Sounds like Bellshill will go for the Irish National rather than than Aintree

Added Warriors Tale.

Always bet 4 on the National so barring NRs my 4 to take into battle are Tiger Roll, Go Conquer, As De Mee, and Warriors Tale

So far I have

Blaklion 25/1 4pts

CoC's 25/1 2pts

Definitly Red 25/1 2pts (will be having this in the Gold Cup if it comes up heavy)

Tiger Roll 50/1 2pts

Has anyone heard of this race is still the plan for Tiger Roll and Total Recall.

Total Recall took a very heavy fall in the GC and Tiger Roll wasn't brought into the winners enclosure. Hopefully they are both ok but I do wonder if they are now doubtful for Aintree.