Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Fox Hunters Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Top Of The Form View Post
    Terrific effort to dead heat 3rd @ 66-1
    I thought this as soon as I noticed it was a DH!

Well done TOTF.

First post to land a 66/1 place is setting the bar quite high

Comment

• Cheers Kev

Think could have won if ground better..

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
        Glad I put up the Nicholls Foxhunters special on here, gutted as Burning Ambition looked the winner 2 out.
        Well done, CoD. I'm gald you did as well because I'd already taken 3/1 so had the chance to go in again for value.

Comment

• Well sufffice to say I’m gutted

Comment

• Thought of you straight after MoM. Bad luck mate, im in the boat with you

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
              Well sufffice to say I’m gutted
              Chin up MOM! Don’t think he got home did he? Travelled like the best horse in the race but just didn’t stay. Wonder if they’ll go to Aintree, the shorter distance may suit and could be backable price on the back of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking Flagship View Post
                Chin up MOM! Don’t think he got home did he? Travelled like the best horse in the race but just didn’t stay. Wonder if they’ll go to Aintree, the shorter distance may suit and could be backable price on the back of that.
                Aintree looks perfect in hindsight.

Agree he travelled like the winner and appeared not to stay. He did get outstayed by Gilgamboa too?

Comment

Keep going MOM, he certainly travelled like the good thing mate but just couldn't get up the hill, and the last jump didn't help matters either. Onwards and upwards for him and yourself

Comment

• I did enjoy the way he travelled into the race. Travelled and looked like the winner throughout.

But just didn’t stay up the hill. From the last fence, Codd eased him down and dismounted. They watered him a lot after and he had appeared to overheat. But no excuses, he just didn’t stay.

Aintree will suit better I agree

Comment

I did enjoy the way he travelled into the race. Travelled and looked like the winner throughout.

But just didn’t stay up the hill. From the last fence, Codd eased him down and dismounted. They watered him a lot after and he had appeared to overheat. But no excuses, he just didn’t stay.

Aintree will suit better I agree
                      I personally think he'd be overbet in the future for the way he travelled. Codd rode the golden highway on the rail, he was given every chance and produced well.
                      Imo it was more the style off codd. Ie when rubys riding one and he's not moving a muscle, when in actual fact he's holding on to nothing.

He's a decent horse no doubt but I personally wouldn't be taking him out of it for the future.
                      Last edited by Scooby91; 17 March 2018, 01:03 PM.
                      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• With a view to Aintree Balnaslow ran a good race.

This time Derek O'Connor had him right out the back and he came thorugh late. I'll be checking his price for Aintree.

Comment

Working...
                        X