Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Racing Podcasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see ATR have launched a new pod with Vanessa Ryle and Tony Keenan

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
      I see ATR have launched a new pod with Vanessa Ryle and Tony Keenan
      Not be long before big Tony fecks it up, mouth like an old Sailor this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post

2hrs 48 minutes of EK talking rubbish. That is the last time I'm listening. I used to listen for enjoyment but I was stressed out by the end.

If he mentioned Siri or coffee one more time....... That rubbish want funny 1st time, never mind 500th!
        I used to really enjoy the FFP (when Kevin Blake was on) and I now realise having listened to a few of the new ones, how important KB was in controlling the uncontrollable urge EK has to be annoying, irritating and just not funny.

It's irritating because he's blatantly poor at his job, but get's some good guests on. He needs to drop the clown act, let his guests speak and try and be a bit less me me me

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post

I used to really enjoy the FFP (when Kevin Blake was on) and I now realise having listened to a few of the new ones, how important KB was in controlling the uncontrollable urge EK has to be annoying, irritating and just not funny.

It's irritating because he's blatantly poor at his job, but get's some good guests on. He needs to drop the clown act, let his guests speak and try and be a bit less me me me
          I just skip past anything EK says. Rory Delargy is definitely worth listening to, it's just a shame he's on such a poor podcast.

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post

see I always thought he was employed by ATR, but all the scandal seems to show it's his gig and ATR were just sponsoring it, so it's exacerbated his worst features because he thinks the (fraudulent) success of the show is down to him.

With all that's gone down with it, I'm frankly astonished Delargy is still going on it tbh

Comment

Working...
            X