Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Racing Podcasts

Champion Fat Jockey (Moderator) Kevloaf's Avatar
    I listened to te FFP handicap one too, on my way to work, whci his a 45 minute drive.

I think I they only managed to discuss two horses names in that first 45 minutes for the Ultima and one was a horse who the trainer said is going for the Kim Muir

Then again, I don't think anybody listens to the FFP for tips really, it's never been a good 'tipping' podcast?

Even Kevin Blake seems to be a bit of a parody of himself now on the Betfair one... teamed up with Tony Calvin. I do like them both but I can see me getting bored of listening to them rant. Every arguement TC has he just refers to people he spoke to and then says he can't name drop them.

Listening to anything is usually better than my own thoughts or the radio though

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) robith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I listened to te FFP handicap one too, on my way to work, whci his a 45 minute drive.

I think I they only managed to discuss two horses names in that first 45 minutes for the Ultima and one was a horse who the trainer said is going for the Kim Muir

Then again, I don't think anybody listens to the FFP for tips really, it's never been a good 'tipping' podcast?

Even Kevin Blake seems to be a bit of a parody of himself now on the Betfair one... teamed up with Tony Calvin. I do like them both but I can see me getting bored of listening to them rant. Every arguement TC has he just refers to people he spoke to and then says he can't name drop them.

Listening to anything is usually better than my own thoughts or the radio though
    I quite enjoy how like 4 episodes in, Tony Calvin talking to an unnamed source who has the complete inside line has become an enormous in joke

Fat Jockey (ridden out claim) TimRiggins's Avatar
    I only listened to the one about the Corona virus, as I got told TC had gotten himself balls deep in the yes/no market on BF, lol