Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Pertemps Final 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many thanks for the update on your horse Adam. Do you have any real fancies for the festival other than the usual.
    TIA

Comment

• Thought I'd replied to this mate, not looked at anything really just backed mine in bits and bats at 20s down, footpad has looked very good though, you?

Comment

• Welcome Adam, great to have you onboard.

As someone who has horses in training with Philip Hobbs - what do you / have you made of the current media spotlight and attention on his bad run of form? Is it something that concerns you or you take notice of?

Comment

• Welcome to Fat Jockey Adam, Just one question here , will Louis van pouch beat Terry the Fish ?.

Comment

• Good question and to be honest I'm probably lucky and said this to philip as LVP is off to Cheltenham and my other 2 were unraced bumper horses probably having 2-3 runs before going hurdling so didn't matter much when they ran, I feel for some owners who have potentially smart horses and can't run as they have been very ill, I'm not sure exactly what the problem had been and I'm sure he's kept it under wraps just like I would with my business if they were issues, one thing I'll tell you though is when they start firing they will go in one after another and Philips horses won me serious money last year and I've been waiting patiently for them to come good, he texted me which he rarely does to back that one today and couldn't believe the price at 33s, I'll be backing awake at midnight tomorrow too

Comment

• I hope so buddy I hope he wins and last time I spoke to Philip he sounded bullish

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamhorses View Post
                I hope so buddy I hope he wins and last time I spoke to Philip he sounded bullish
                Thanks Adam , I am going to join The L.V.P Pertemps Club .

Comment

Hi guys I own louis vac pouch I was just having a nosey to see what else is fancied in the race and came across this site, LVP is well and definitely goes for the race, it was a difficult decision not to run again after aintree but we felt he would have won again as he is really improving but that would of given him little chance of winning this race and with that in mind we have given him the best chance to win
                  Welcome Adam - this is music to my ears!

I’ve been investing in Louis since Aintree and without any news in the public domain, had been comforting myself that he must be fit & well with the gradual reduction in his price on old Oddschecker.

He’s in a number of my acca’s too, so fingers crossed he stays fit & well!

I understand it’s a step at a time but would you envisage he stays hurdling or would you be looking to chasing next season?

Comment

• Hi Adam - did you name the horse? If so, where the name come from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                      Hi Adam - did you name the horse? If so, where the name come from?
                      At a guess I'd say he's named after the owning company (Vacuum Pouch Company)

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                        At a guess I'd say he's named after the owning company (Vacuum Pouch Company)
                        Cheers CoD

Comment

• Mall Dini, Presenting Percy...... Eagle Lion is in the qualifier tomorrow for the same connections.

What a hat-trick that would be if Eagle Lion could win the Pertemps.

Comment

• He's well at the minute and philip is very happy with him. He goes chasing next season, he's named after my son and business bit of a random name but gets people talking. Keep your eyes out for the 2 bumper horses hopefully Arthur mac will win again, will know more on the other one this weekend

Comment

He's well at the minute and philip is very happy with him. He goes chasing next season, he's named after my son and business bit of a random name but gets people talking. Keep your eyes out for the 2 bumper horses hopefully Arthur mac will win again, will know more on the other one this weekend
                              Thanks Adam, and good luck with your horses!

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                                Mall Dini, Presenting Percy...... Eagle Lion is in the qualifier tomorrow for the same connections.

What a hat-trick that would be if Eagle Lion could win the Pertemps.
                                Priced very much accordingly though!

Comment

Working...
                                X