Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I thought that, but then thought about the past few festivals and the weight carrying performances we keep seeing and thought I might just ignore his potential weight

Presenting Percy 146
    Mall Doni 139
    Call The Cops 138
    FIngal Bay 148
    Holywell 140
    Cape Tribulation 142

so if they can get him dropped a little before then?
    The others were going in on the incline with there mark rising for wins. Can't see him dropping to a mark I'd be happy with for what he has showed over the last few years. Cant see why he's still 147 to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    The others were going in on the incline with there mark rising for wins. Can't see him dropping to a mark I'd be happy with for what he has showed over the last few years. Cant see why he's still 147 to be honest
    Apart from Fingal Bay that is true.

Despite being 9 he has only had 13 runs so I think he's interesting.

LONG way to go though

Id be looking for horses like bleu et rouge/ ball d'arc / runfordave / stand up and fight/ minella dawn. to get qualified.

Deffinately minella dawn for the kim Muir. All over that.

Quote Originally Posted by BigChaang View Post
    I'm really sorry Jono , I did'nt realise that you'd already started a thread for this. , I did look at the first two pages and
    didn't see this , sorry ,sorry , really sorry
    I'll give you a warning this time...but if you do it again

No worries BC - easily done!

Old Vic needs to combine the two

As I'm sure everyone knows, the last two winners of the Pertemps placed in todays race in Ireland....(Presenting Percy and Mall Dini)

Todays result:
    1st Mine Now
    2nd A Great View
    3rd Glenloe
    4th Turbojet
    5th Art of Security
    6th Shannak

All worth another look, I thought Shannak had made a race winning move between the last 2 flights but did well to hang on and qualify for Tony Martin.

Glenloe the main eyecatcher for me...

Kev,
    The 2 to take out of the race for me are Glenloe & Art of Security. AOS made a very nice move from a long way back 2 out making sure he had no chance with the front pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Old Vic needs to combine the two

As I'm sure everyone knows, the last two winners of the Pertemps placed in todays race in Ireland....(Presenting Percy and Mall Dini)

Todays result:
    1st Mine Now
    2nd A Great View
    3rd Glenloe
    4th Turbojet
    5th Art of Security
    6th Shannak

All worth another look, I thought Shannak had made a race winning move between the last 2 flights but did well to hang on and qualify for Tony Martin.

Glenloe the main eyecatcher for me...
    Is their any other race to qualify Kev in Ireland?

I was taken by another horse who finished eighth , Mullins horse who was have first run of season.Eye catching how he was at back of field and steadily made eye catching progress only to get baulked turning in , if i didnt know better they were trying to qualify in 5th or 6th.

Bottom weight ran off 137 last season so it's a tricky balancing act going up enough to get in the race but still having a few pounds in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post

I was taken by another horse who finished eighth , Mullins horse who was have first run of season.Eye catching how he was at back of field and steadily made eye catching progress only to get baulked turning in , if i didnt know better they were trying to qualify in 5th or 6th.
    Voix du Reve? I was taken by the performance too. Travelled into the race great then seemed to run out of puff. He came down at the last in the Fred Winter with Campeador when Diego du Charmil won it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post

There's one more qualifier - at Punchestown on 21st February. That is a couple of weeks later than normal (probably because of the Dublin Festival) Both Presenting Percy and Mall Dini ran in that race as well in their respective years.