Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Whoever it was that made a case for Delta Work a couple of weeks ago (maybe longer) thank you On @ 20/1 when you did, whoever you were. Great stuff.

Great ride. Think he won despite the ground. Whatever happens he has made it a winning Festival.

Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Whoever it was that made a case for Delta Work a couple of weeks ago (maybe longer) thank you On @ 20/1 when you did, whoever you were. Great stuff.
    I think myself and someone else queried why William Hill had pushed him out to 33/1 after his last run.

Quote Originally Posted by kinloch brae View Post
    Great ride. Think he won despite the ground. Whatever happens he has made it a winning Festival.
    Well done KB.

Impressive to come out ahead when you only have 1 per race in my opinion. Takes more discipline that I have.

Quote Originally Posted by kinloch brae View Post
    I think myself and someone else queried why William Hill had pushed him out to 33/1 after his last run.
    Well if that's the case, cheers to you and the mystery tipster

Edit: It was indeed yourself KB & Can't Catch Me who brought the horse up for discussion, there goes the Gaultstats 5 year old stat
    Last edited by ComplyOrDie; 03-15-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Well done KB.

Impressive to come out ahead when you only have 1 per race in my opinion. Takes more discipline that I have.
    Thank you. The intention was one a race but the change in ground made that impossible. All the bets have gone up on the daily threads. Fortunately, this was the only horse I backed twice.

Did mention this for the first time a week ago, but once again, one Gigginstown horse in a handicap pays dividends. Obviously, doesn't always work, such as Tuesday, but it has helped me know end.