Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Pertemps Final 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    I must be mad but I will follow my gut.
    Thomas Campbell at 25/1 ew with 5 places off a whopping mark of 155. It makes no sense of this mark but his course and distance form, big field handicao experiance and his decent cruising speed lead me to believe he's a decent chance here. Just a nagging feeling he will go very close.
    Ive had the same feeling Scoobs, in a hard race to decipher he's going to be thereabouts, others i like based mainly on the ground are prime venture and boite....good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
      An alternative view

2:10 – Mine Now/Dadsintrouble The three Irish-trained JP McManus runners are just the type to be overbet at Cheltenham on the perception they are aimed at the meeting all season; that isn’t a great argument for backing a horse at the Festival when it applies to 90 per cent of the field! It might be better to take two big-priced darts. Mine Now beat Glenloe and A Great View on merit at Christmas, goes well fresh and the rain has come for him. Dadsintrouble is even darker but has some good form last spring at Aintree, shaped much better than the result last time and failed chasers have a decent record in the race.
      I have an alternative view of this race every 5 mins, I just placed the tricast because of the potential for a decent payout if all your other bets go tits up, painful watching the green and gold pass the post 1st 2nd and 3rd and get nothing when you can cover it for peanuts

Comment

• WH have cut Sykes to 12/1

33s and 28s (6 places) avail with Sky

Comment

• Well done guys he was the 1 handicapper Iv thought all season has been plotted up.And alot of people made excellent cases for the 2nd.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            Well done guys he was the 1 handicapper Iv thought all season has been plotted up.And alot of people made excellent cases for the 2nd.
            Yeah well done, I know a few have been tipping Delta Work for a loooong time!

Comment

• Whoever it was that made a case for Delta Work a couple of weeks ago (maybe longer) thank you On @ 20/1 when you did, whoever you were. Great stuff.

Comment

• Great ride. Think he won despite the ground. Whatever happens he has made it a winning Festival.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                  Whoever it was that made a case for Delta Work a couple of weeks ago (maybe longer) thank you On @ 20/1 when you did, whoever you were. Great stuff.
                  I think myself and someone else queried why William Hill had pushed him out to 33/1 after his last run.

Comment

• Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
                    Great ride. Think he won despite the ground. Whatever happens he has made it a winning Festival.
                    Well done KB.

Impressive to come out ahead when you only have 1 per race in my opinion. Takes more discipline that I have.

Comment

• Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
                      I think myself and someone else queried why William Hill had pushed him out to 33/1 after his last run.
                      Well if that's the case, cheers to you and the mystery tipster

Edit: It was indeed yourself KB & Can't Catch Me who brought the horse up for discussion, there goes the Gaultstats 5 year old stat
                      Last edited by ComplyOrDie; 15 March 2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                        Well done KB.

Impressive to come out ahead when you only have 1 per race in my opinion. Takes more discipline that I have.
                        Thank you. The intention was one a race but the change in ground made that impossible. All the bets have gone up on the daily threads. Fortunately, this was the only horse I backed twice.

Comment

• Did mention this for the first time a week ago, but once again, one Gigginstown horse in a handicap pays dividends. Obviously, doesn't always work, such as Tuesday, but it has helped me know end.

Comment

Working...
                          X