Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Hollowgraphics run in the goffs land rover bumper was very good. If he could come on from that he'd deffinately be up there. Expect him to open up antepost fav for this race though on request.
    I had that as a race to follow for the Neptune this year. I'm surprised they are having another season in bumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    I had that as a race to follow for the Neptune this year. I'm surprised they are having another season in bumpers.
    So was I but on reflection it makes complete sense with just the 1 run. As soon as I read it I had to double take. Have very high hopes for him in bumpers this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Patrick Mullins just gave this as one he is really looking forward to and will win first time out ...

I see WH are 33/1 for Chelt if anyone is interested.

And the price boost takes it to 36/1

Trainer Willie Mullins on Hollowgraphic (6:05): "He has been showing plenty at home and is definitely one for the future."

Original quote before the goffs land rover bumper.

Trainer Willie Mullins on Hollowgraphic (6:05): "He has been showing plenty at home and is definitely one for the future."

Original quote before the goffs land rover bumper.
    But then Patrick jumped ship to Early Doors in search of the title. I'm still surprised they've held him back as he wouldn't be the first Mullins horse to have one bumper run and then go hurdling.

Quote Originally Posted by Robante View Post
    Baffling price 33s for Hollowgraphic, especially now we know bumpers are the target for this year. Patrick Mullins just given him as his horse to follow for this year, and that he was too weak for his frame last year. The form of his bumper 2nd last year reads well enough to merit a punt regardless, if he’s improved on that into this year then he’s a cracking bet at 33s. Expect Paddys to price him up half that at the most
    PP priced him up this morning at 14s that's about right for what he's achieved so far

PP priced him up this morning at 14s that's about right for what he's achieved so far
    Sly and Lad offering 33s still. Not often you get quite that much of a difference. Nice to see!

I see Invincible Cave is 33s and 16s too depending on where you shop...*** just rememebred he is Gigginstown so wouldn't back him anyway
    Last edited by Kevloaf; 11-21-2017 at 10:07 AM.

Yeah, a few still offering 33/1 so have had 1pt e/way based on what I've heard and read on here, not a race I'd be ploughing too much into mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Yeah, a few still offering 33/1 so have had 1pt e/way based on what I've heard and read on here, not a race I'd be ploughing too much into mind.
    Hoping he will be the one for punchestown on st Stephens day. Always sends what he believess to be his best bumper horse there, If they are available.

Have nibbled again at that 33s for Hollowgraphic. Think the market is slow to react to this ones potential, not only on his run and form of his debut last season, but on the fact that he's been given a big word by connections this last week, this would appear to be a logical target, and he's said to have come on plenty over the summer. Using Valdieu as a yardstick he has the beating of Invincible Cave anyway.

Have Dorrells Pierji, Stay Humble, Aione also for this race, largely off the back of mentions in One Jump Ahead. I also added Empreinte Reconce - unsure if he goes over hurdles but should find that out over the coming weeks