Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Very nice performance from P.Hobbs Tidal Flow today in the Newbury Bumper. Got squeezed for room on the run-in yet still had the ability to come round a wall of horses and win very nicely. Impressive.

That looked like a half decent bumper Doc but there will be much stronger in the coming weeks.
    If Tidal Flow can follow up with a penalty in a decent event he may well have to be taken seriously but I would expect there to be stronger candidates that haven't hot the racecourse yet....

No mention at all for Stay Humble in the Mullins stable tour, even in the bumper section....

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    No mention at all for Stay Humble in the Mullins stable tour, even in the bumper section....
    Got to try and keep one out of the lime light I suppose

Dortmund Park, I was under the impression he would go novice hurdling this year but he is very prominent in the betting here.

Can’t find anything on future plans, has anybody seen anything?

I’ve also requested odds on Hollowgraphic after reading the stable tour, if the odds are decent I’ll take a small punt just based on Willies words

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    Dortmund Park, I was under the impression he would go novice hurdling this year but he is very prominent in the betting here.

Can’t find anything on future plans, has anybody seen anything?

I’ve also requested odds on Hollowgraphic after reading the stable tour, if the odds are decent I’ll take a small punt just based on Willies words
    Hollowgraphics run in the goffs land rover bumper was very good. If he could come on from that he'd deffinately be up there. Expect him to open up antepost fav for this race though on request.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Hollowgraphics run in the goffs land rover bumper was very good. If he could come on from that he'd deffinately be up there. Expect him to open up antepost fav for this race though on request.
    Patrick Mullins just gave this as one he is really looking forward to and will win first time out ...

I see WH are 33/1 for Chelt if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Patrick Mullins just gave this as one he is really looking forward to and will win first time out ...

I see WH are 33/1 for Chelt if anyone is interested.
    33/1 is far too big. Especially when you can see his form already. He's had a summer to strengthen up. I'd have thought he'd have opened up no bigger than 16s and hoped for 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    33/1 is far too big. Especially when you can see his form already. He's had a summer to strengthen up. I'd have thought he'd have opened up no bigger than 16s and hoped for 20s.
    Won't be there for long I'd imagine.... doesn't take a large amount to get things cut.

I've only had 1 pt on - don't want to get too involved in the bumper

Baffling price 33s for Hollowgraphic, especially now we know bumpers are the target for this year. Patrick Mullins just given him as his horse to follow for this year, and that he was too weak for his frame last year. The form of his bumper 2nd last year reads well enough to merit a punt regardless, if he’s improved on that into this year then he’s a cracking bet at 33s. Expect Paddys to price him up half that at the most