Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Bumper 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big on Hollowgraphic for this race but have just added Crooks Peak. Nestor Park had Malachite 5 lengths back in third on Saturday, in what was a truly run race with them all out at the end. In a bumper at Worcester in October Skidoosh beat Malachite 18 lengths with Lisdoonvarna Lad a length back in 2nd. Crooks Peak beat Lisdoonvarna Lad 22 lengths at Cheltenham a week or two back so on that formline has 30+ lengths in hand on Nestor Park. Never that simple of course, but that’s a fair jump for Nestor Park to make up. We also know Crooks Peak handles the course and is likely to be targeted at the race come March. Had 1 pt on at 33s.

Comment

Im on the same two as you Robante. Added Crooks Peak after he won the listed bumper at Chelts last time.

Thought it was a nice performance, and been won by some nice types in the past. You'd like to think he would be targeted at the Festival after winning that, in which case 33/1 is surely too big.

Comment

Thanks Rob. Hadn't put much effort in to looking at any collateral form. Crooks Peak at 33 is a nice price . Will add that now.

*I said I hadn't put much effort in ... What I should have said is I put zero effort in to looking at collateral form haha

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          Thanks Rob. Hadn't put much effort in to looking at any collateral form. Crooks Peak at 33 is a nice price . Will add that now.

*I said I hadn't put much effort in ... What I should have said is I put zero effort in to looking at collateral form haha
          Far too much time on my hands! Hopefully that formline plays out as it should. Hollowgraphic’s form could be in a different league altogether, hoping he gets there sound

Comment

Originally posted by Robante View Post
            Far too much time on my hands! Hopefully that formline plays out as it should. Hollowgraphic’s form could be in a different league altogether, hoping he gets there sound
            Already on hollowgraphic, stay humble and Aione but they we're from OJA/Patrick Mullins.

Try to wait in this race usually until the new year but never mind
            Last edited by Kevloaf; 28 November 2017, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Interesting that Madison to Monroe is now entered up in a bumper, may well still go novice hurdling so he's not one to back for this race at this stage. But he will be interesting none the less, one with a tall reputation from the ptp fields. Had my eye on him for the neptune.
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Hollowgraphic entered up on Sunday im the last at punchestown, mullins only entry in the race.
                A very very good giggingstown horse defi bleu also has an entry. No chance DB would go to cheltenham mind.

Comment

You literally just beat me to this scooby!! Very excited. After Mengli Khan, this lad is my biggest winner. Could be a short priced fav by Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                    You literally just beat me to this scooby!! Very excited. After Mengli Khan, this lad is my biggest winner. Could be a short priced fav by Sunday.
                    Will be easy to back him quick after the race. Always lacking in bumpers

Comment

Been won by some decent horses in the past too. Sizing Tennessee, Black Hercules, Livelovelaugh etc

Comment

The opening Evs didn't last long for Hollowgraphic tomorrow! Into 8/11 very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                          The opening Evs didn't last long for Hollowgraphic tomorrow! Into 8/11 very quickly.
                          Can't wait to see him out.

Any chance he bolts up and gets under-rated because he is in the wrong silks?

Complete guesswork but if he was in pink or black and gold I don't think he'd be 33/1, 25/1 before he runs

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            Can't wait to see him out.

Any chance he bolts up and gets under-rated because he is in the wrong silks?

Complete guesswork but if he was in pink or black and gold I don't think he'd be 33/1, 25/1 before he runs
                            I'd be suprised if he's not fav by this time tomorrow.

Comment

Big distances will be recorded not just back to second but third and fourth aswell

Looks a diamond

Comment

Hollowgraphic extremely impressive there the form is good the 2nd was close behind rapid escape. Gone back in big 25/1 we 1/4.
                                Couldn't have been more impressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X